Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Ana Blanca  (Read 2100 times)

Offline TheMagnet

Sadly no. 

Did contact her and she wanted £200 for an hour but she's only top and i prefer a versatile session.

Gave her a miss (even though i was sorely tempted! Looks like a Brazilian/Japanese mix - my favourite).

Plus she doesn't have breasts so trying to stick to TSs with tits.

Sorry i can't help anymore.

Offline QuirkyCharmer

T's with tits is also my preference, but I do sometimes sample... especially when they look like this girl  :cool:

Offline TheMagnet

Yeah I agree, you only have to look at Brianna Ferrari and Mia for example to show that the TLC (titty less crew) can still be very sexy! Maybe TOFTT?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:06:01 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Personally, I found Brianna Ferrari to be a bit of a disappointment  :unknown:

Offline TheMagnet

Personally, I found Brianna Ferrari to be a bit of a disappointment  :unknown:

That’s a shame, I’ve seen her twice now and they’ve been decent meets.

What happened QC?

Online MMab69

I was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of this TS girl?

External Link/Members Only

I did contact her a while ago but I found her 150 for 30 mins ( and no breasts so not a TS IMO  ) too steep for me. I rarely pay 150 for 30 mins even for Ts but will make an exception if they have great reviews however won’t pay that for a TV no matter how good they look .

Offline QuirkyCharmer

That’s a shame, I’ve seen her twice now and they’ve been decent meets.

What happened QC?

Two things influenced my visit with her.  First, there was little to no chemistry.  She basically went through the motions, but it was clear she wasn't into it (or into me?).  Second, when I took her top off, she really seemed more like a boy, and that pretty much fatally killed the illusion for me.  :(