Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure of @Marina  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Love2come

Can anyone give me feedback on
External Link/Members Only (@Marina)

She has responded to my RB at a reduced rate but she seems almost too good to be true so best to check on UKP to get the truth.

The happy one

Hi

I can not comment on her but I often find that when I place a r.b. I get offers lower than the rate they put on their profile

I if I fancy them do accept. At the back of my mind I tell my self to keep plan b

As if they get a better offer I will be blown out

It has happen twice.

Have asked why so low. Been told to pay for a holiday. Car. Mortgage. Bills.

And my reverse fits in with when they are free and able to meet up

So if they have very limited time a reverse at the right time and place could be the best bet to earn

Hope all that waffle helps

Offline Love2come

Hi

I can not comment on her but I often find that when I place a r.b. I get offers lower than the rate they put on their profile

I if I fancy them do accept. At the back of my mind I tell my self to keep plan b

As if they get a better offer I will be blown out

It has happen twice.

Have asked why so low. Been told to pay for a holiday. Car. Mortgage. Bills.

And my reverse fits in with when they are free and able to meet up

So if they have very limited time a reverse at the right time and place could be the best bet to earn

Hope all that waffle helps

Makes perfect sense. Thanks for sharing your experience it is much appreciated.

Offline Love2come

Has nobody on here punted her then?

cockneybstrd

Nope but she bid twice on RB I had within 6 weeks.

Within the same story that my RB sounded perfect that she had just come back into the country after being away for several months.

She is essentially a RB Profile pro$$ie who sets a high basic rate and then bids on RB at your lower rate so you think your getting a good deal.

If you like her and the comms are good then go for it. Dont be swayed just cos its a massive discount.

Think of it this way if she hadnt bid at price level X would you be interested ? I,E if she was advertising at rate X would you see her profile and think I ll have some of that

Rememo

Never met her but she always bids, either on this profile or I believe this is her as well,

External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

Never met her but she always bids, either on this profile or I believe this is her as well,

How interesting I had linked the two above but not to the one from OP

Rememo

I maybe wrong :lol: but when someone that bid's on a RB that I'm interested in meeting I hot list them. I happened to look at them one day and they had all been accessing from Bulgaria.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:33:32 pm by Rememo »

Rememo

And I suspect this is another,

Forgot about that one ;) She always comes out with the I've been away and I was looking through the RB and yours took my eye :blush:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:37:20 pm by Rememo »

cockneybstrd

And I suspect this is another,

Spot on.

I shall have a bit of sport with her if she bids on my next RB,

Interesting that one of the feedbacks on one of her numerous profiles refer's to it being a B and S. I wonder how many pro$$ie are working that profile

Rememo

Spot on.

I shall have a bit of sport with her if she bids on my next RB,

Interesting that one of the feedbacks on one of her numerous profiles refer's to it being a B and S. I wonder how many pro$$ie are working that profile

I asked about a threesome :P she denied the others being her and got pretty snotty :cry:

Offline shagbambi

I have seen Andrea, who was a good fuck.  I decided to take a chance as the photos are linked to a Bulgarian prossie or two.  Seemed reasonable that she could now be working in the UK. 

For a laugh I often think of contacting the others and see what happens...

k

I've seen her too, but not a good experience.  Far too "theatrical" and bossy for my liking. YMMV.

fredpunter

I accepted an RB from her years ago and then she sent me an email addressed to some-one else. I jokingly replied addressing my reply to some-one else and she went bonkers! Accused me of cutting and pasting the same email and sending it to multiple people. I decided probably best not to go ahead. Lo and behold I've received several emails from her since, spaced apart by a few months, telling me she's back in the country blah blah and she enjoyed our date so much (the one that never happened) and she's trying to get back in touch with her favourite customers blah blah - she's a fucking hypocrite. 

cockneybstrd

I imagine from the tone of her communications with myself and others she is probably seething after reading this thread........

No one likes it when people join the dots. When you have something to hide hey Marian Ivonna etc etc etc

k

Her choice of hotel when I saw her was pretty ropey.  Bit of a "guest house" type arrangement, a few minutes walk from Earls Court station, off the Earls Court Road.  There was a chair just inside the front door with a bloke reading the paper.  I had to say what room number I wanted, and the name of the occupant.  Luckily she told me this information before I arrived.  The room was about 10 foot square (maybe less, it was very cramped) with, if my memory serves me correct, three beds in it, one double and two singles. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 10:17:16 pm by k »

Andre 3000

This thread has been very educational. At least two of the profiles she uses have bid on RB's I've put up  :lol:

I've never really gone for it as she seemed a bit blah,but great to know she's got multiple profiles going on.

Offline Love2come

Her choice of hotel when I saw her was pretty ropey.  Bit of a "guest house" type arrangement, a few minutes walk from Earls Court station, off the Earls Court Road.  There was a chair just inside the front door with a bloke reading the paper.  I had to say what room number I wanted, and the name of the occupant.  Luckily she told me this information before I arrived.  The room was about 10 foot square (maybe less, it was very cramped) with, if my memory serves me correct, three beds in it, one double and two singles.

Was she any good?

Offline Love2come

Was she any good?

Sorry, I started reading from the bottom I have now seen what you thought of her. Thanks.

Offline Love2come

I think taking into consideration what everyone has posted, and with her multiple personalities I have decided to give her a miss.

Thank you all for your posts, very helpful

Leitz.Noctilux

Hello Everyone;

Looks like she is up to her old tricks; both of her personalities bid on my RB, both saying that she had been away for a while.

Perhaps she should have stayed wherever she was.

I won't be bothering, needless to say.

Offline Love2come

Hello Everyone;

Looks like she is up to her old tricks; both of her personalities bid on my RB, both saying that she had been away for a while.

Perhaps she should have stayed wherever she was.

I won't be bothering, needless to say.
Deffo one to avoid

Offline Partyguy

Old topic I know but received the following reply to a RB today, seems to be active again. Thanks for the info I was very interested until I remembered to check here first.

Hello and thank you for this RB. I am intrigued and would love to be your chosen companion. Let me tell you few things about myself and the huge gap in my "AW CV" ;-)
As you see I am Ivonne and havent been around for almost 2 years . I was in an exclusive relationship ( not with AW member) that ended several months ago. This was followed by changes in my full-time career path and intense travel i haven`t got a chance to login here let alone enjoy some adult fun. Now i am back and would love a proper adult fun with a twist ;-) . I absolutely love your RB. I am very classy and professional in my fulltime life but cant wait to indulge in a night of passion, naughtiness and amazing sex. I am not going to write any filthy, alluring lines as it isn't me and self promoting I do enough at the office so …..I am looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully to engage in a really memorable time together.

Please email my personal account as I hardly login here:

Using the following link at present. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only