Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma - Southend RLD  (Read 1325 times)

Offline MarkS69

Spotted a new girl in Ambleside Drive yesterday evening around 5:30pm (well, new to me as I've not seen her before)

Gemma is a slim fairly attractive brunette and appears to be working the streets on the way up to Christmas to make some extra cash. She definitely didn't have the feel of a "professional" SP and from the brief conversation we had it seems she's a single mum who's been hit by hard times recently.

We negotiated £30 for OWO and a bit of a grope and then I drove us off to one of my quiet spots. The OWO was good and she allowed some pussy play and a good feel up of her natural tits. Actually, the OWO was VERY good, much like the loving kind of BJ you'd get from a proper partner rather than a working girl,  but what makes this a Neutral review is that she didn't want to take cum in her mouth. I ended up blowing my load into some tissues that I had in the car.

I'll log this punt in the "schoolboy errors" file as I ALWAYS confirm up front what I want and what is on offer when I pick up a girl. For some reason yesterday I didn't ask for CIM up front - maybe because I've had a fair few punts in the RLD recently and all have resulted in CIM.

Gemma also mentioned OWO and full sex is on offer for £50. I might opt for that if I see her again, as at least that way I can blow into the bag and not go home with a cock that looks like it's been paper mache'd (fucking tissues!).

Offline radioman33

Your keeping them busy lately,don’t know why they can’t get on AW maybe popping out to RLD is easier probably living in hostels not able to accommodate.Sounds no good having no cim option.

Offline DeadFox

Spotted a new girl in Ambleside Drive yesterday evening around 5:30pm (well, new to me as I've not seen her before)

Gemma is a slim fairly attractive brunette and appears to be working the streets on the way up to Christmas to make some extra cash. She definitely didn't have the feel of a "professional" SP and from the brief conversation we had it seems she's a single mum who's been hit by hard times recently.

We negotiated £30 for OWO and a bit of a grope and then I drove us off to one of my quiet spots. The OWO was good and she allowed some pussy play and a good feel up of her natural tits. Actually, the OWO was VERY good, much like the loving kind of BJ you'd get from a proper partner rather than a working girl,  but what makes this a Neutral review is that she didn't want to take cum in her mouth. I ended up blowing my load into some tissues that I had in the car.

I'll log this punt in the "schoolboy errors" file as I ALWAYS confirm up front what I want and what is on offer when I pick up a girl. For some reason yesterday I didn't ask for CIM up front - maybe because I've had a fair few punts in the RLD recently and all have resulted in CIM.

Gemma also mentioned OWO and full sex is on offer for £50. I might opt for that if I see her again, as at least that way I can blow into the bag and not go home with a cock that looks like it's been paper mache'd (fucking tissues!).

Thanks again. I'll look out for this girl