Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily S - Tottenham Court Road  (Read 1045 times)

18 review(s) for sinclairlily  (12 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bouch

External Link/Members Only

She has deactivated her profile now, but in case she'll be back at some point I reckon it's still worth a review... Seen her for 1h at £300 a couple of weeks ago just before she retired.

Communication:
Good on this front, texted her in the morning for a meet in the afternoon and responded quite quickly to all my messages.

She had a small room in a hotel not too far from TCR. Never been there before but wasn't exactly a 5* hotel. Given the price tag, maybe the quality should go up a tiny bit...

The girl:
Likely her in the pictures, but more flat chested than I was anticipating (think it's a B cup). Overall very much girl next door vibe, I found her pretty but might not be to everyone's liking.

The meet:
I was hoping to end my covid punting draught with something "good" and at least in theory Lily ticked all the boxes, hence why I was willing to part ways with such a hefty amount of £ bills. Sadly though she fell short in a number of areas. Got to the place bang on time, texted her and was kept waiting past the time we agreed on. I was about to call it a day when she texted me back asking for 5 more minutes to get a shower which likely meant that she was overrunning with a previous punter. Eventually got to the room, jumped in the shower, then back in the bed we started with OWO but there was no suction whatsoever. Didn't matter either because she only got that going for 2 minutes. Didn't bother asking her to keep at it as it wasn't great to begin with. Switched to cowgirl and doggy after that and while she put some effort into it, she didn't seem into it at all and was just going with the motions for the whole time. Tried kissing a bit throughout but by far and large she kept her lips sealed.

In between rounds, I tried to have some kind of conversation but I was only able to get very succint answers. She mentioned she was about to retire so maybe that played a role in all of this. After a while I initiated round 2, which was very much the same as the first round. In the end I got another shower and swiftly left the place disappointed.

Conclusion:
Good looking girl (from my POV) but that's where it stops. If looks alone are worth £300/h to you maybe go for it, but service wise she wasn't worth the price tag. She seemed quite submissive so perhaps that just doesn't fit my style, but either way doesn't matter because she seems to have retired (for now, at least). In any case, I'm unlikely to go back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

£300 smackers for shit bitch service  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac