Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with Punt next week 3/7 near Dedham & Colchester CO1/CO7 Please??  (Read 2262 times)

password02

Hi guys - looking for some help please as I have meetings in and around CO7/CO1 next week but will finish by lunch time and have a few hours spare before coming back south -

Do any of you have any favorites in or around this area please to recommend to me?

Looking at 20-30 year old who loves DFK, OWO, RO and does in calls = budget around £100-£150 so I am hoping I will get a couple of replies to help me out as looking through the board there does not seem to be to many decent punts in or near Colchester?

Thanks in advance  :hi:

Tom5334

Hello Password02,
See my review on Anya and Issa girl in Colchester, can't link on this phone but there is a link to both on the review on the East board.

password02

Hello Password02,
See my review on Anya and Issa girl in Colchester, can't link on this phone but there is a link to both on the review on the East board.

Thanks Tom - yes she does like like my type - also OWO is extra £20 so £120 for the hour - is she Ok with kissing, RO and maybe a cheeky finger or 2 in her pussy/arse as love it when they are sucking you off that you can push a finger in before you cum!!

Sorry back to the question - is Kissing decent with RO and fingers?

veyronbad

Highly recommend :-
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amazing figure despite fake boobs.
Definitely enjoys kissing.

password02

Highly recommend :-

Amazing figure despite fake boobs.
Definitely enjoys kissing.

Thank you veyronbad - she is def my type - love the fake boobs - she looks very photo shopped? hope she is facially attractive? as her figure looks stunning. Can you confirm face is ok with the figure? also OWO seem extra not a problem will email her what her total price is with OWO deep throat - Thanks Are you able to confirm if facially attractive please?

veyronbad

Thank you veyronbad - she is def my type - love the fake boobs - she looks very photo shopped? hope she is facially attractive? as her figure looks stunning. Can you confirm face is ok with the figure? also OWO seem extra not a problem will email her what her total price is with OWO deep throat - Thanks Are you able to confirm if facially attractive please?

I would say this girl is better than attractive.  She would defo grab my attention if I saw her in a bar or club.
If you don't find her attractive I'd be amazed.

password02

I would say this girl is better than attractive.  She would defo grab my attention if I saw her in a bar or club.
If you don't find her attractive I'd be amazed.

Thanks I have emailed her to ask if available + what total cost is for the hour with OWO as seems could be an extra.

Hope her comms is as good as he stunning figure _ if all goes through will update in a few days. However if there is anyone one else they think I should see please drop me a line.
Thanks

Skirt

Thanks I have emailed her to ask if available + what total cost is for the hour with OWO as seems could be an extra.

Hope her comms is as good as he stunning figure _ if all goes through will update in a few days. However if there is anyone one else they think I should see please drop me a line.
Thanks

I saw her last year, she had a different profile (anya_sweetgirl I think it was) then which disappeared and was replaced with this one I think.

She really is a stunner, I saw her late in the day though and she seemed a bit tired and a little robotic...definatley would try again in the morning/afternoon though when I am next nearby.

Skirt

Sorry, it was Mia_Sweetgirl, not anya!

Neal69

It was Mya not Mia skirt.

Very attractive yes but like Skirt I found her mechanical and uninterested.

Maybe I also saw her on a bad day but I would not return no matter how attractive I found her.

Neal69

My punt was in the afternoon btw so maybe you need to see her first thing in the morning.

Or maybe simply not bother at all.

Offline englandfan

I also found Mya mechanical, uninterested and a little bit too inquisitive for my liking (too many questions)

avoid and go and see Anya or Issy

password02

Sorry slightly confused - have been emailing and texts to this girl - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All comms very good and she has confirmed all good to go for end of the week at 3pm for 1 hour - should I have a plan B as a back up if she suddenly backs out or cannot do the meet?

password02

Just seen these 2 AW English profiles - same type of profile with very similar tabs and writing style? Friends or have the same pimp?

Any thoughts about these 2 girls?

SORRY just seen this - seems all fake profiles? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30845.msg431073#msg431073

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:12:25 pm by password02 »

Skirt

Mya (or whichever name she is using now) is real so I would not have thought she would bail (assuming it's the same person as before, I think she went back home over Christmas which is when the old profile disappeared).

There are some good reviews of anya and her housemate who could be a plan b, can't paste link on phone unfortunately sorry!

Tom5334

Mya (or whichever name she is using now) is real so I would not have thought she would bail (assuming it's the same person as before, I think she went back home over Christmas which is when the old profile disappeared).

There are some good reviews of anya and her housemate who could be a plan b, can't paste link on phone unfortunately sorry!

Quick punt last night with Issa_girl, review up on the East board.

password02

Finally say Anya sweet girl in Colchester - I have put a big positive review on the East England section - A positive for a Romanian what ever next!!
 :scare: