Author Topic: Bo/Yok - 4 hands topless - BaiYok Thai Massage - Bury  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Buttplug

External Link/Members Only
Went here a few months back and enjoyed the service so thought I’d try it again. Texted the day before for an appointment. Received confirmation back quickly.
I was a few minutes early so texted to as if ok to knock. No problem, was met by Bo who I had seen before and was shown to room. Nice and warn. She asked if I wanted extras straight away . I said is there anything else on offer like topless or B2 B . She said topless is £20 extra per girl. So this was £50 massage £20 HE then £40 for tits out. So I went for it. She said they only go topless at the turnover which was ok as you can’t see anything anyway with your head in the hole. Other girl arrived it was Yok the boss. Bo explained what I was after and was told to lie down. Got myself comfortable and away they went . Hands everywhere. Lost track of who was doing what . Not too many swipes but plenty of touches around the groin to keep my excited. Then the turn. Off come the tops Bo is probably a size 12 with a nice pair but Yok is tiny ,probably size8 but her tits were amazing. Equally as big as Bo’s . Got to play with both sets as the front massage continued. Then Bo gets on the table for the HE. A nice slow technique. Yok was at my head doing my neck and shoulders while I was playing with her lovely pair . Also managed a suck. Then the goods were expelled and I was cleaned up.Yok headed for the shower and asked if I wanted one ,which I did. After I entered the room and Bo was getting the room ready for the next punter. She had a squeeze of my knob and asked if everything was good.
Hell yes. Definitely will be back . Maybe try just one on their own next time to see what is on offer.

Offline Bikerman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I was there few weeks back.and had 30 min massage plus 30 min b2b  but as i had shot load early i got offered to massage bo. she was very receptive to fingers  but not in pussy plus it lightly hairy.and she likes being massaged..i would go for that again..£80
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline James10

Anyone know if these ladies are still operating?

Offline Buttplug

I should think Yok is as she owns the place. Usually at least on other as well. Enjoy :D

Offline James10

Advert isn’t live any more of anyone can share their contact details please?

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Advert isn’t live any more of anyone can share their contact details please?

Bo - BaiYok - Bury

Offline rickysausage

Made an enquiry by text last week and told ONLY massage was available !!

Offline The donald

They often say that in text messages

Offline Punter Ponting

Of course. I've never had a shop ever text talk about extras via text.


Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Recently the number on the gumtree advert has been dead, but if you google them you will find a number. Not sure if that's deliberate .

Offline James10

Anyone got the new number please?


Offline James10

No answer on that number after trying for days, which is why I was checking.

Offline jonnw16

That search brings up at least 2 different numbers.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

That search brings up at least 2 different numbers.

It may have been the hour, as they sometimes close early, but I messaged xxxx8217 and xxxx3157 at 8.00pm last Saturday and still no reply. EM

Offline rickysausage

Tried a number of time and no reply !...on holiday maybe ?