Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Miss_Elizabeth_x - Bristol  (Read 3034 times)

5 review(s) for X_Miss_Elizabeth_x (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline peterpunter

I had seen this one with little review information to go on so decidied on a punt as she was near were I was working

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were good and an hour arranged for £180 -

In summary a huge dissapointment and continual meaningless talk from her and she contradicted herself from sentence to sentence.

Directed to a well known house just off Blackboy Hill

As soon as the door opened I thought about walking and on reflection I should have.

I was welcomed in by her in bra, knickers and a sort of housecoat. Thick foundation and smeary makeup  Her first words to me were ' you are the first today, you should have been my second - all my regulars are doing other things- normlly I only see 4 or 5 people a day' - later on she said normal was 2 to 3 clients a day.

There was then some talk from her about how she liked brown shoes not black or stckings like other girls and then upstairs were she took 5 minutes to juggle 2 phones sending and receiving messages from clients.  She was clearly not a size 8, probably generous 10 or 12/14 with a belly paunch.  She has lots of freckles all over her body which suggests that at least one of the photos on AW is genuine just probably about 10 years old.  The rest cant be her, or if they are they are probably even older.

Eventually she put her phone down and showed me her new teeth.  In fact she talked about her new teeth from a visit to Turkey for most of the punt.
Eventually she shut up by starting on a blow job - although she stopped halfway through and talked about her teeth again - reminding me where she got them and how much they cost.  I could feel myself loosing intrest and suggested cowgirl.  This started without much enthusiasm and despite her claims for a 'tight pussy' I couldnt feel much so cover off and back to blow job. This was interrupted at times by her talking about her teeth and her clients.  She talked about her builder client and how he had messed her about etc etc etc

By now I had a hard job staying hard so I had to imagine more interesting punts to eventually come in her mouth.  She spat it into the condom and made some sort of joke that I didnt understand and it was all a bit awkward when she rolled off and picked up the phones again.

I dressed and left. 

Would I return - absolutely Not !

Offline lamboman

Sorry about that,I have thought about seeing her although not at £180.
Thanks anyway.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonlove69

Thanks for the review. A good place to go if you need advice on cheap veneers or the phone number for a builder  :D

Offline a1000punts

Funny shit, thanks for sharing!
Banned reason: Abusive, troll like posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Colston36

I had seen this one with little review information to go on so decidied on a punt as she was near were I was working

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were good and an hour arranged for £180 -

In summary a huge dissapointment and continual meaningless talk from her and she contradicted herself from sentence to sentence.

Directed to a well known house just off Blackboy Hill

As soon as the door opened I thought about walking and on reflection I should have.

I was welcomed in by her in bra, knickers and a sort of housecoat. Thick foundation and smeary makeup  Her first words to me were ' you are the first today, you should have been my second - all my regulars are doing other things- normlly I only see 4 or 5 people a day' - later on she said normal was 2 to 3 clients a day.

There was then some talk from her about how she liked brown shoes not black or stckings like other girls and then upstairs were she took 5 minutes to juggle 2 phones sending and receiving messages from clients.  She was clearly not a size 8, probably generous 10 or 12/14 with a belly paunch.  She has lots of freckles all over her body which suggests that at least one of the photos on AW is genuine just probably about 10 years old.  The rest cant be her, or if they are they are probably even older.

Eventually she put her phone down and showed me her new teeth.  In fact she talked about her new teeth from a visit to Turkey for most of the punt.
Eventually she shut up by starting on a blow job - although she stopped halfway through and talked about her teeth again - reminding me where she got them and how much they cost.  I could feel myself loosing intrest and suggested cowgirl.  This started without much enthusiasm and despite her claims for a 'tight pussy' I couldnt feel much so cover off and back to blow job. This was interrupted at times by her talking about her teeth and her clients.  She talked about her builder client and how he had messed her about etc etc etc

By now I had a hard job staying hard so I had to imagine more interesting punts to eventually come in her mouth.  She spat it into the condom and made some sort of joke that I didnt understand and it was all a bit awkward when she rolled off and picked up the phones again.

I dressed and left. 

Would I return - absolutely Not !

Shame. I have done almost all my spare cash on teeth here.