Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: *Hot-Mary-Lux* - Earls Court. Perfect GFE with a Kazakhstani Kitty  (Read 5194 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline Lorachoop

A well reviewed SP here on UKP and has been around for the last few months on her recent trip to UK. I have seen her a number of times in the last 3 months, first in Teddington to her latest place in Earls Court. Excellent GFE everytime. This documents my latest and last session with her (She is leaving soon and I have seen enough of her :)

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She also has her own website - External Link/Members Only

Comms
Always via text which she handles herself.

Basement flat not too far from Earls Court Station.

Arrival & Looks
Buzzed in on time. To me, she is gorgeous. Better than pictures. around 5'6 in height, Exotic looks, silky smooth skin, nice smile and teeth (veneers), perfect size 10 figure, flat tummy with a hint of a 6 pack, c cup natural boobs. She speaks good English as well. She is very quirky and her one liners often make me laugh. Found her always freshly showered with no odours or anything to complain about.

Charges

£180 for the hour

Services Received
2 Rounds. OWO, Ball Sucking, Tit Fuck, DFK, Fingering, Sex in multiple positions, CIM, Swallow

Details

Had a quick shower and normally used to find her naked on the bed, but asked her to put a sexy outfit on this time. Came out and she was looking fit as fuck.

Always got DFK from her. Its deep, and passionate. Really puts the D in DFK for me. Its deep, sloppy and exactly how I like it.

I get her out of her dress and suck on those natural tits. Perfect mouthful as I suck on them while she bites her lips and lets out a "Meow". She often does this in a very naughty way. Some may find it weird but I find it amusing.

I pick her up and drop her on the bed. More DFK as she removes my towel and starts stroking my cock which is rock hard now.

I put my dick in her mouth and the OWO as always is great. No hands, very deep and she lets me hold her head and hair whilst she gives me a sloppy blow job.

I next put my freshly shaven balls in her mouth. Shes very good at ball sucking and put one, and then both in her mouth while stroking my cock with the other hand.

I gently insert one finger and she is wet. There is a mirror infront and watching both my balls in her mouth as I finger her is amazing. She didn't allow fingering on first meet but on subsequent ones, she didn't stop me.

Time to fuck so condom on and we start with Cow Girl.

She is great in this position and thrusts her pussy perfectly on my cock. Seeing that beautiful face and perfect tits bounce up and down on my cock is always an amazing site. I grab her face in my hands and look into her pretty eyes as I fuck her slow but deep. They way she bites her bottom lip while I do this always drives my crazy but I always remember not to get too carried away and come too soon.

With my cock deep inside her, I lift her up and put her on the bed to continue in mish. She is quite flexible and I am sure can do the splits. She holds one of her leg up high and I adjust the angle to fuck her hard. She is moaning now and I put my thumb in her mouth which she sucks nicely.

This carries on for a while till I decide to fuck her in doggy. She quickly turns around and grab that peach of an ass. There are slight marks on her ass cheeks. She enjoys spanking and I am sure these marks are from someone giving it to her hard. She never minds when I spank her but I never do it hard.

Anyway, head down, ass up and I fuck her in doggy. I turned her face to the side so I can see that gorgeous face as I pump her from behind. She can take it hard in this position with no complaints. I hold both her legs in my hands while I fuck her and then change to holding both her hands behind her back as I continue to fuck her deeply.

I push her on the bed to continue in prone bone as we lock lips into more DFK. I feel the sap rising and let her know.

She knows what to do. She gets on her knees and takes my cock in her mouth. I hold her head tightly as I gently face fuck her to a CIM finish. I ask nicely for her to swallow and she obliges. She then shows me that its gone. phew! what a session.

CIM is on her like list but swallow isn't. She does it on discretion. I asked on first meeting but she smiled and declined. But on the meetings that followed, it was on offer. YMMV

Having seen her a number of times, the chit chat between session is friendly. We normally cuddle and catchup on whats happened between visits.

Round 2 was more ball sucking, tit fucking, DFK, and sex in multiple positions at a faster pace. Finished with another CIM and she drained my balls nicely.

Another shower and I was out of there exactly on the hour.

Will I return? No due to a rule of not seeing an SP after a certain number of times. She will be leaving soon anyway but she is a perfect GFE for me, and I don't want to get addicted.

As always, YMMV. Below are some pictures which match her current look.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 01:52:05 am by Lorachoop »

Offline magnetico

Offline boardyhell

When is she leaving?  :dash:
she told me this week
She might or might not come back

Offline PLeisure

We spoke last week - she said she's leaving tomorrow; her last working day was supposed to be yesterday, although she the Available icon wasn't on.

Offline Mr_Shins

She and Natalia were going back to Russia. I was in contact with Natalia because she's extremely pretty and so wanted to book her before she went away, but extremely poor comms trying to discuss my fetish led to her essentially losing the potential booking. Obviously as no booking was agreed that doesn't qualify for a negative review.

She did however tell me they were planning to return in April but wasn't sure if they could because Russia is in the red zone.

Offline golden bull

She and Natalia were going back to Russia. I was in contact with Natalia because she's extremely pretty and so wanted to book her before she went away, but extremely poor comms trying to discuss my fetish led to her essentially losing the potential booking. Obviously as no booking was agreed that doesn't qualify for a negative review.

She did however tell me they were planning to return in April but wasn't sure if they could because Russia is in the red zone.

Are you sure? Have you seen her?
I saw her when I met Mary Lux and she’s no looker. Someone else mentioned she has rodent features 🐀 🤣

Offline Mr_Shins

Are you sure? Have you seen her?
I saw her when I met Mary Lux and she’s no looker. Someone else mentioned she has rodent features 🐀 🤣

I have not seen Natalia in person, just photos. Because I have special requests I had to go through them with her before I could arrange a booking and her comms were poor in that regard. So I didn't bother. In order to give a negative review on this site a booking must at least have been accepted, therefore it doesn't qualify.

Offline the_patient_wolf

A good one for the collectors of nationalities.

Offline MrMakers

?

User name checks out if you know what I mean

Aside, looks like she might have passed on/sold the profile?