Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella'Passion - Dunfermline  (Read 1298 times)

9 review(s) for Bella'Passion (2 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jkrieg

Ok so I should have known better with this one. I was in a bit of a hurry driving back and couldn't get a hold of any of the usual suspects in time. So took my chances on this one thinking I remembered her other reviews here being mostly neutral/positive as I have seen her profile around before. Oh how I was mistaken!

Looks
Body is decent, nice arse and a tidy wee pussy, face looks like it's seen better days, including her teeth though.

Location/Price
Dunfermline near the pure gym, £80 HH

Comms
Very quick to text back and speaks great english

The Meet
Ok so this was a short notice meeting and her comms were pretty on point. Thats pretty much where the positives end...

I get in the door and she's just in her jammies. Fair enough I suppose it was short notice. I ask for a shower, she says I don't need to shower for her and gives me a confused look... But I needed a shit and wasn't the freshest by this point so I insisted. If a hoor was honkin and had just taken a shit without taking a shower after then I'd walk. Most hoors would be more than happy for you to freshen up! But aye she leads me through and I freshen up and come back to the room to her getting undressed, leaving a little strapless bra thing on covering her tits, which she kept on for the whole fucking session.

She tells me to lie down and gets a rubber out and before she's even touched my cock is asking me if I will come quick... Cheeky cow!

She rolls the rubber on my flacid cock and starts wanking me off super aggressively, then starts complaining that I'm not getting hard. So I suggested 69, at which point she did start sucking it and the taste of her pussy did get the blood flowing.

Pretty much as soon as I'm hard she hops off and I suggest that I get on top, to which the cheeky bitch replies "yes thats why I'm getting off". So I start pumping away in mish and shes doing the typical rom thing of putting her hand down there so you can't get all the way in. She looks super unenthusiastic with 0 expression on her face.

I ended up getting a bit put off by how bored she looks so I suggest doggy so I can just fill the bag and get the fuck out. She's telling me to be careful at this point so I'm only sticking it in half way and trying to keep it slow, but 2 minutes in she just hops off and tells me to just lie down. Here was me thinking she was going to hop on top and ride me for a bit. But no she proceeds to aggressively wank me off.

I realised that there is no way I'm going to cum with her ripping the head off my circumcised boaby, so I suggest that she sits on my face instead and I'll finish the job myself. So about a minute of that and she found even that too much and fucking hopped off and just looked at me and told me to continue and started rubbing my chest! Bitch I was just about to cum if you hadn't just got off in the first place.

I asked if I could just watch her play with herself and the daft bitch complained about that too "oh baby you ask so much"... Like fuck me we have been at this for 10 minutes at most and I paid her for 30.

Anyway I tried wanking and watching her but her being so disinterested just really put me off, so I just said I wasnt going to cum, got dressed and left... all in all I was in there for about 15-20 minutes, including showering and getting dressed/undressed.

Conclusion
There are some hidden gems in the world of romanian hoors, but they are few and far between.... This isn't one of them!

Save your money and have a wank like I should have.

Offline Massagetugga

I’m assuming this wasn’t meant to be a Positive review?

Offline jkrieg

I’m assuming this wasn’t meant to be a Positive review?

Absolutely not!. This is what happens when you take a break from reviewing for a while  :lol:

Could someone be a dear and and change the review to a negative for me?