Author Topic: Luiza, MKE  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Church1ll

External Link/Members Only
30 mins, £70
I had a really great time with a really lovely girl. DFK, OWO, DT, 69, CIM and a really entertaining chat afterward.
I had wanted to see Luiza for a while but her availability and mine never matched up, so when it did I asked to see her booking a day in advance.
Given previous reviews I was looking forward to DFK, OWO, Missionary and Doggy. When she came in the room I was very happy to see that she was exactly like her full face photos, if you like the photos, you will like her. She is smiley and quietly spoken and very polite in a rather disarming manner, I liked her immediately, we kissed open mouthed and after getting naked it was deep french kissing, (which I love), we got to the bed and were talking very happily while she wet wiped my cock. She started OWO and was very soon deep throating me and occasionally gagging, it felt great as her tongue was dancing around the shaft at the same time, so I pulled her round for 69 and she has a lovely pussy.  I kept thinking just one more minute and I will stop this for sex, but I was enjoying it so much that I couldn't stop and the inevitable CIM. We cleaned up quickly and then started a really interesting and entertaining chat; Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Music and Music Festivals. I am sure many of you would have got up to much more, but I left feeling very happy and will definitely return for the things I did not get round to in this first meeting.   

Offline simon07

Good to see you had a good time.

I decided not to choose Luiza when i did a walk in as she was coughing at the time. I thought money overrules public health in this Covid times. Really they should not come to work until well and do a lateral flow test. I decided not to choose her.

 I take it she was well when you saw her? Perhaps i will see her one day.

Offline The sperminator

Good to see you had a good time.

I decided not to choose Luiza when i did a walk in as she was coughing at the time. I thought money overrules public health in this Covid times. Really they should not come to work until well and do a lateral flow test. I decided not to choose her.

 I take it she was well when you saw her? Perhaps i will see her one day.

How do you you know she hadnt done a test, and just had a cold? This panicking over coronavirus needs to stop. If you are that worried, dont punt.

Offline bedhedred

She's had a chesty cough for weeks. It has not stopped me revisiting her many times.

Offline Church1ll

She had a bit of a cold (fairly common for the time of the year), blew her nose at the beginning, other than that seemed well and didn't cough while I was there. As I said I really liked her and the way she was with me, So I shall return.

Offline mdrocks890


Offline Church1ll


Offline mdrocks890