Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy katusa Cambridge  (Read 1550 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Mil 34

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl recently and after reading all the reviews I feel a bit disappointed,
£70 incall 30 mins.
Dressed as I asked
Nice enough and friendly enough but just not very good.

Ow very poor, sex in a couple of positions but no stamina from her.
When I was on top she used the old trick of not letting me go deep, then finished from doggy into the bag.
Just lacking a good service.
Maybe spoilt with the SPs in wales but Cambridge is a real punting wasteland

Offline thundercrackerxx

Shame if she's got to that point where she can't be bothered anymore. I saw her once and had a fun time, she was really friendly and full of energy. The only thing that put me off was the awful black blodge over her vag. EE girls seem to have even worse taste in body scribble than English girls which is saying something.

Offline KerachiDope

Sounds like typical Rom SP modus operandi.
Thanks for the review mate.

Offline Mil 34

She was nice and plenty of conversation but the service very typical Romanian
Such a shame

Offline PilotMan

The only thing that put me off was the awful black blodge over her vag. EE girls seem to have even worse taste in body scribble than English girls which is saying something.

I just had a butchers at that  :lol:,

Do you think those dolphins are trying to escape from her stinky minge  :blush:

Offline Grubbh

I just saw her for the second time. First time I got 50 minutes of my 1 hr; this time, I got only 45 minutes of the hour I paid for. Serial short-changer it seems. She’s pleasant enough, but her services aren’t sufficiently good to warrant a third visit. 

Offline Mil 34

I just saw her for the second time. First time I got 50 minutes of my 1 hr; this time, I got only 45 minutes of the hour I paid for. Serial short-changer it seems. She’s pleasant enough, but her services aren’t sufficiently good to warrant a third visit.
We went over the allocated time as she was keeping me talking so no issues there, it was just her service I wouldn’t go back for.

Offline Awpunter

Once I contacted her via text since there were some good reviews.
She replied promptly shay she was available. Then I asked what was her service and she said that it was described in her profile. So I wrote her all the lovely things reported on it and she suggested me to look for someone else. Hence I guessed she must be the usual robotic cash machine
Tattoo is weird