Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SOPHIA.  (Read 5794 times)

2 review(s) for HOT SOPHIA. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline webpunter

Decided to pay a visit to HS today.   External Link/Members Only
Spoke with her & really sexy S.American accent
OK comms - ish.  Not the easiest apartment to find.  Got there in the end
Buzzed in - met by a young S.American fittie - 'Lara'
Mentioned booked with HS - answer was 'bizi'
To the question how long then 30 mins 45 mins which means an hour [or more]

So just about typical AW girlie time-keeping, helped out by the lingo
So a brief discussion & i say that i'll come back 30-45mins
Wasn't a B&S - as Lara was very sexy - fit young bod, great legs / bum & enhanced boobs [maybe qualifying as a D cup].  Free standing & the nips pointing north.  Nice latin face & pretty
Again a sexy voice & i asked where she was from.  Answer was Braaaazziiiiiill - like on the TV.  But nice instead of being as grating

Went outside the gaff & called & texted plans B & C.  Set a 15min deadline.  Zip.  Little WP took over & so decided to call / txt 'Lara' [on HS mobile].  Said you are really nice - which she was - and i'll be back in 2 mins.  If she could have communicated better then i'm sure she would have explained things better.  When i walked back in then she closed the door behind me, then cocked her head slightly to the side & said 'dju like me'.  Answer was errrr .... yes

It was a combo of looks & her being really nice & sexy.  On the looks side of things then fit legs topped off with a cut-down pair of very short Daisy Duke faded / slightly ripped jeans did it for me.  Plus i was thinking like such a shite england performance in  Brasil then better have something +ve to remember.  So when the euro qualifiers start then people will say what a crap world cup.  I will have better memories

She got her DD cut-offs off & i was presented with nice lingerie - the best bit being skimpy very high cut 'knicks'.  Was feeling rampant by then having seen Lara - with a 15-20min recess.  OWO not available.  Fine by me - not my thing.  Great BJ for bout 5 mins.  Then loads of positions

The bed had seen better days.  Maybe has taken a hammering from some of the 'usual suspects' on UKP.  Two bed apt & i was in the 2nd as you walk down the corridor. Tip for Sash - you should be in the 1st room with HS.  I've felt more stable on a bouncy castle.  If UKP - ers decide to visit & want to give Lara or HS a rasping then avoid room 2.  Put it this way - if HP got one of his favourite 'units' on it then i reckon it would collapse [ :) ]

The highlight was cowgirl.  Lara was on her tippy-toes & winced slightly as she slid down little WP.  I asked if she was OK then she replied "is big".  Nothing better to hear to massage my ego.  Good girl.  Lovely bum & reverse cow-girl was a sight to behold.  Then she lent forward & put her face / boobs on the bed.  A lovely little 'pencil sharpener' was on view.  Onto doggy where she stuck her bum in the air & flattening her body again with a lovely curved back.  It was pretty warm & she was starting to sweat just a little - lovely.  She lifted her hair up over her head and spread this on the bed.  She looked fab.  I ran the back of my finger-tips up her lovely spine really slowly, bent over and kissed her neck.  Think this surprised her as she shivered a little

She turned round to look at me & smiled & she said "I is hot".  The thought of Sasha Baron C & the Staines Massif came to mind - which i had to dismiss pronto.  I do like a HJ finish & she got her Durex shagging lube & applied to little WP.  She's got quite long mousey light brown hair with blonde highlights.  The type of slutty look that i love.  Leaning over think she wanted to keep the lube off her hair & she wrapped her hair up to a bun.  No pins & it stayed perfectly in place.  Looked elegant with a lovely neck.  I love it when sexy women do this - hair up is normally 'BJ time'.  Ran a bit over time - no clock watching - i should hope so given the start of proceedings

Overall a +ve punt.  Not what was expected - but too good an opportunity to turn down.  Nice to think one thing is going to happen & it changes.  Probably a 7 to an 8 out of 10 overall.  Really tight love-tunnel & she really gripped me [obviously helped by "is big" :) ].  Lara is offski on Sunday i think.  But will try & get to see HS soon as i think she is hanging around for a week or so

Not a report up to the standard of Sash, Hendrix, Cisco & the like given my limited activities.  However considered it appropriate to report to the team
Pretty sure that Lara isn't on AW.  If she was staying around then i'd probably get the horn & go see her again at some point   
WP

sash

WP,
Superbly done sir  :hi: - Latina chics, cute acsent tight body, clearly making the right moves and speaking your sexy Si, mucho big haha.
Thanks for TOFIT - will pop down.
let her warm up with her bobbing up and down on skis before she can slide on something hot instead of cold  :lol:
in fact, might just cancel my tennis game and see if i can get her to wrap her legs round me with her against the wall, if the bed is bouncy.
Thanks WP

Offline webpunter

Is this Lara?
External Link/Members Only
Yes indeed - well spotted.  Reckon she's been to the gym as more toned.  Either that or lots of shagging
In fluffy AW parlance then 'she looks better in real life'
My take on this is definitely - especially when my cock is in her mouth or i'm banging her from behind :)

Offline webpunter

WP,
Superbly done sir  :hi: - Latina chics, cute acsent tight body, clearly making the right moves and speaking your sexy Si, mucho big haha.
Thanks for TOFIT - will pop down.
let her warm up with her bobbing up and down on skis before she can slide on something hot instead of cold  :lol:
in fact, might just cancel my tennis game and see if i can get her to wrap her legs round me with her against the wall, if the bed is bouncy.
Thanks WP
Thanks Sash
When i was with Lara & HS was 'bizi', i asked if HS was going to be available in like 30 mins
I said that if she was then could i have HS after her.  Not sure she understood & if she did then maybe she wanted me for the hour instead
Fell on deaf ears really.  Thought it was worth asking.  2 south american girlies.  1/2 hr each back-to-back for 120.  Ideal
I also ask the question - do you do "two's up"
OK different phraseology & some sign language
On this the answer is:  "The man from Del Monte say Yeah"
Booking required in advance.  I thought to myself indeed given the couple of problems at the start of my escapade 

sash

OMG going to be completely out of cum if I see HS and Lara before my bonking/booking with the other latest find ;)
I worried i might not leave if I saw these two together. would have been a no brainer if they did outcalls.
Guys/heros on UKP have done lots of great duo's with seriously hot girls but I like to try a new combo - decisions decisions   

Offline loner

So actually this is a B&S right? I mean you didnt actually "SEE" HS so you're not 100% she exists other than to go with Lara's word?

Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed reading your review and Lara seems like a top gal, but just clarifying that HS might not even exist right?

Offline webpunter

So actually this is a B&S right? I mean you didnt actually "SEE" HS so you're not 100% she exists other than to go with Lara's word?
Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed reading your review and Lara seems like a top gal, but just clarifying that HS might not even exist right?
Well yes & no
Yes -in the sense that there was A N other girlie there.  I asked to see HS - to no avail.  Plenty of them keeping the doors shut.  If HS was there then i would have assumed that as i said i would do another visit then why didn't she say 'hi'-even for a brief couple of seconds. Punter alarm beginning to sound
No - not the usual munter as a stand-in.  Lara was well hot.  I'm figuring now that i got lucky in seeing a '2nd' girlie - who potentially is better than HS
Looking at Kelly External Link/Members Only then same pricing & Kingston showing 1st on the address. And same type of photo shot as showing for Lara
Who knows ?  Was under no pressure to stay & a general good feeling whilst i was there - hence why i decided to head back in after a brief spell outside trying to arrange alternatives B&C.  Lara's cut off Daisy Duke shorts left little WP twitching in anticipation
Thinking like Lara is worth a re-visit if she stays in the area.  Or just call one of the numbers & see what happens.  Part of the intrigue - when i know that the general set up is pukka
PS - i replied to the post & this then showed as new review ?  Whatever

Offline Urban_G

Is this Lara?

External Link/Members Only
Seems her profile now used by a different girl called Martina.

Why the fuck do they do that, especially when it doesn't have any, let alone good, feedback to lure punters in :unknown:

Offline webpunter

Seems her profile now used by a different girl called Martina.
Why the fuck do they do that, especially when it doesn't have any, let alone good, feedback to lure punters in :unknown:
Reckon they change all the girlie details for two reasons:  1/ it shows a more established member since date & 2/ less effort
The profile format is bang on the same
Lara did say to me that she would only be around until the w/e - with timings being flexible on pro$$ie-mean-time
I might give the new girlie a go at some time if it suits
The set up will be that the girls come & go & use an established apartment set-up
On balance things seem ok to me - although a bit strange that i didn't get to see HS as originally booked as deffo the opportunity for her to say "hi"
Not one to go for a long booking like 2-3 hours.  Or travel ages to get there.  But 1/2hr @ 60 seems good to me
Have found other AW girlies / re-focused on ones already on HL so time to move on to pastures new.  Just the usual type thing for me

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I thought this was a good report wepunter.

Looking at Kelly External Link/Members Only then same pricing & Kingston showing 1st on the address.

Kelly (Elza love&sex) looks pretty nice.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:58:10 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline webpunter

I thought this was a good report wepunter.
Kelly (Elza love&sex) looks pretty nice.
FB is blocked.  Punter alarm ringing.  Non-starter for me.  Reckon good chance the same apartment as Brazilian.  Same as Lara & i reckon HS - given her body shape - J LO bum

Online Hyfy

Online Hyfy

It is Milena the giggly Rita Ora lookalike! Absolutely perfect, i just had 30 minutes of bliss with her, was 45mins mind you. So unfortunately the pics are not the girl, but seriously she's amazing company. Indeed very blonde whereas she was brunette previously.

Offline webpunter

I'm getting confused a bit.  Deffo not Lara. Name is showing Martina.  So is this the same as Milena.  Think there must be quite a few girlies who frequent the place in Kingston.  When you mention pics are not the girl - do you mean that the blonde you had fun with isn't the one in the pics - but is still hot ?
Lara deffo was the one showing on the AW profile - just some photoshopping - but still hot.  At 60 for 1/2hr don't think that you can go far wrong

Persie

B&S always a fail cos its not honest :thumbsdown: