Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya, Birmingham  (Read 1807 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Denholm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Anya for the first time in a while recently and realised I've never left a review for her.

I always do all comms with her via text and she's usually pretty prompt with her responses. £120 for an hour.

Anya operates from a well-known location near Snow Hill. She has one of the larger rooms with an en-suite bathroom (shower is always available) and has mirrors arranged strategically to give a good view of the action.

Anya's a good looking woman imo. Shortish and slimish with typical Thai bolt-ons of a sensible size. Slightly square but definitely pretty face and lovely dimpled cheeks. Probably a little older than advertised but not significantly. Not many pics on her profile but I'd say the ones there are accurate.

Have seen Anya a few times over the years and have always received similar service. My latest visit was pretty typical - started with her doing a little strip tease, then some mutually groping and grinding until she gives owo. This is good but not quite elite level. Enthusiastic and enjoyable but a little less handwork and a bit more DT would be ideal. After some time of this she puts a condom on me and we get fucking. This is where Anya elevates herself to being a top punt imo; she's a fantastic fuck. Really responsive and energetic without being too theatrical or making you feel like she's trying to get you to pop asap. On this occasion I just wanted cowgirl and anal doggy but have always found her happy to do any positions requested.

Pop number one done and I relaxed while Anya gave me a massage. She's pretty decent at this. Also offers a back/neck cracking service which isn't for me but seems popular from reading her other reviews.

Was time left for a second pop so I just lay back and let Anya go to work with her mouth and hand. Eventually blew another load. Got cleaned up and dressed before making my leave.

Like I say, this wasn't my first visit to Anya and it probably won't be my last. Very good quality SP.

Offline zid

Good review. Seems like she delivers all the time.