Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoryLorenax - Farnborough  (Read 1797 times)

17 review(s) for LoryLorenax (10 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rk_1985

External Link/Members Only

15min / £50

Wanted a quick P&D as was pressed for time and Lory Lorena was free. It had been some time since saw a Rom but she looked hot and found another review on here which helped.

Location - usual flats near train station in Farnborough. Parking nearby in Sainsbury.

Comms were quick and easy and requested she wore the outfit she has in her profile. No long wait when I arrived - she was ready and text me straight up.

The girl - so after a few B&S lately I had some doubts but when she opened the door it was definitely her and she is facially stunning with a great body. Into the room and agreed the short visit. Strange pricing with extra 15min for £10 but did not have the time. She came back with change and we soon began.

Services - Clothes quickly off and she allowed some kissing of the breasts. No kissing but was fine with that really. On with the bag and into cowgirl and she rode me to completion. Was a very nice sight seeing someone that hot  riding you.

Spoke for a few mins afterwards and she was really pleasant to talk to and was actually asking questions with interest. She was not in the area long and was going Manchester soon after.

Would maybe consider seeing her longer if she was back in the area again