Author Topic: Erotic Thai Nikki - Wolverhampton  (Read 3129 times)


14 review(s) for erotic thai nikki (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Randomguy16

 External Link/Members Only

Comms: decided for some action in the morning and fired off texts to two ladies but got radio silence so went for plan C. Quite a quick response from her, managed to get a time slot just before one of her bookings in the afternoon. Agreed on £40 for 30 mins .

Location: Near the new Tesco in Wolverhampton.

Meetup: Parked in Tesco car park and walked to her flat. Was let in by Nikki and she appeared happier than last time I saw her. Funds exchanged and I Stripped off and started with the massage.

Standard massage not great but not terrible, lots of swipes and ball play. Slowly lifted my lower half up giving her more access and eventually I was on all fours whilst she gave the cock and balls lots of attention. She asked if I wanted to cum in this position which I agreed to. She carried on with the HJ and ball play, I didn't last very long and was milked well  :thumbsup:. Shot my load onto the massage bed which luckily had tissue paper on it.
Wet wiped clean and I was out the door, total time in there 29 mins.

Conclusion: A quick session as a plan C, wanted full service but was getting radio silence from several providers. Enjoyed the happy ending in a new position. Would I return? As a plan C again yes.  :hi: