Author Topic: Cherry - my second review!!! - The Georgian - Oldham  (Read 7271 times)

Online Pat Phelan

I initially booked Jess being that she was my regular who I always booked every Sunday prior to the ‘lockdown’. I’ve only managed to see her once since she came back. I’ve had problems every time I’ve attempted to punt her. Every time I book her I turn up 10 minutes before my booking. A guy walks in as I’m parking up. I go inside and Jess is the only girl in a room and the punter who just walked in before me isn’t in the waiting area. You just put two and two together. I’ve had to wait 40 minutes before on two separate occasions to see her because they don’t tell punters she’s got a booking. The first time it happened I actually believed the receptionist was telling the truth that “they’ve made a mistake with a booking so every booking is behind”. If you want to see Jess just turn up and if she’s free they’ll send her into the room with you regardless of weather or not she’s got a booking in five minutes.

External Link/Members Only

Location: Oldham town centre

Luckily on this particular occasion Cherry was available and I knew it would be a cracking punt because I’ve seen her twice before already. So after turning up 10 minutes early only to be told Jess would now be available in 50 minutes I asked to see Cherry instead. I was not disappointed.

Price: £70 - £50 to reception, £20 to Cherry

I got one of the nice rooms near the reception desk. Shower, nice carpet and small sofa. Nice double sized bed.

Looks: She was wearing a bra and matching knickers and stilettos. Her hair is neck length and dyed dark red. Pretty face, blue eyes and nice smile. Her boobs look lovely pushed up in her bra and they’re nice and pert when she removes it. She’s got a beautiful slim figure, slim pert arse and lovely legs. I’d say 5’6 and a size 10. We went into the room with towel.

Service: She lay on the bed completely naked. I asked if she could stand for me. I just prefer to start stood up. I snogged her whilst groping her arse which felt nice. She was quite into it and then I sucked on her boobs for a while. I then fondled her from behind with my hard dick between her legs and stroked her soft natural boobs whilst kissing her neck. I then got her to stick her arse up over the edge of the bed and gave her fanny and arse hole a good licking. She seemed to enjoy it. She moaned a little but nothing fake. Her fanny was nice and wet.

I then took a pillow off the bed and placed it onto the floor and asked her to give me a blow job. This felt amazing. She gently teased my cock by licking around it, the sides and my balls and even underneath my balls near my anus. My cock was rock hard. She gently sucked my dick and deep throated me. The whole length went into her mouth and good bit of eye contact. Then I sat down on the small sofa and she carried on sucking and she licked my arse whole. She licked up and down from my arse to my balls. She’s very good at this.

I then got on the bed and she gave me a rim job from behind whilst wanking my cock. It felt amazing. I was two seconds from coming and had to lean forward. I looked down at my dick half expecting to shoot. Had she carried on for 2 more seconds I would have blown my load on the sheet.

I then turned over and she carried on sucking, I gave her the condom and she placed it onto my cock. I bent her over and fucked her.

I thoroughly enjoyed the punt and it wasn’t rushed. It was my third visit with her. I’ll definitely be back to see her.


Offline Moby Dick

If you booked with Jess why not do a separate review (maybe a neg  :unknown:) rather then mentioning on a different WG review where punters interested in Jess are less likely to find it?

Online Pat Phelan

If you booked with Jess why not do a separate review (maybe a neg  :unknown:) rather then mentioning on a different WG review where punters interested in Jess are less likely to find it?

I booked her but got told she would be out in 50 minutes even though I got there 10 minutes early. I was actually highlighting and explaining how the Georgian have messed up my booking about three times in a row with the same girl. But it turned out okay because Cherry was free and I’ve done two reviews on her now both positive.

Offline Moby Dick

I booked her but got told she would be out in 50 minutes even though I got there 10 minutes early. I was actually highlighting and explaining how the Georgian have messed up my booking about three times in a row with the same girl. But it turned out okay because Cherry was free and I’ve done two reviews on her now both positive.
I think one negative for Jess would be more useful to those wanting to punt Jess.
If you book and then get messed about to the point you make other arrangements, surely you need to tell others.

Plus it’s in the rules:

“Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.”

Why not create a new review and give your reg a neg?

Online Pat Phelan

I think one negative for Jess would be more useful to those wanting to punt Jess.
If you book and then get messed about to the point you make other arrangements, surely you need to tell others.

Plus it’s in the rules:

“Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.”

Why not create a new review and give your reg a neg?

Because I’ve seen Jess about 10 times before and every punt was a positive. But recently, trying to see her has been hard because they keep messing up the bookings. But as I’ve explained I saw Cherry instead which was great and I’ve done a positive review on her.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Because I’ve seen Jess about 10 times before and every punt was a positive. But recently, trying to see her has been hard because they keep messing up the bookings. But as I’ve explained I saw Cherry instead which was great and I’ve done a positive review on her.

Not posting a negative review for being messed around, but giving two positive reviews of the same girl in a month, could lead some to believe your loyalty isn't entirely to the UKP membership.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 05:30:54 pm by GingerNuts »

Online Pat Phelan

Not posting a negative review for being messed around, but giving two positive reviews of the same girl in a month, could lead some to believe your loyalty isn't entirely to the UKP membership.

Ok, I’ve asked admin to erase this review seeing as though it’s not very much appreciated

Offline Moby Dick

Ok, I’ve asked admin to erase this review seeing as though it’s not very much appreciated

 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good luck with that.

So Jess regularly avoids you?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303023.msg3173270#msg3173270

Maybe you like her more than she likes you needs your money?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 05:47:38 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline TomTank

Ok, I’ve asked admin to erase this review seeing as though it’s not very much appreciated

Don't do that Pat, your contributions are good and most welcome.
However, it is a good point that a separate review of your bad experience in booking Jess would be useful to people.

Offline Moby Dick

Don't do that Pat, your contributions are good and most welcome.
However, it is a good point that a separate review of your bad experience in booking Jess would be useful to people.
+1
 :thumbsup:

Online Pat Phelan

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good luck with that.

So Jess regularly avoids you?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=303023.msg3173270#msg3173270

Maybe you like her more than she likes you needs your money?  :unknown:

It wasn’t Jess who messed me about, it was who ever takes the bookings. But what ever

Offline TomTank

Was the £20 extra for rimming and OWO?

Getting a bit silly now ..... for £70 for 30 min there are some decent indies, and for £140 the hour, some really decent ones ..... only seems to be Roses , Sheridans, and Baileys keeping it sensible .....

Offline Rack Admirer

Don't do that Pat, your contributions are good and most welcome.
However, it is a good point that a separate review of your bad experience in booking Jess would be useful to people.

Wouldn't it be unfair to give Jess a neutral? It seems the parlour is at fault rather than the WG? Or is it the case that the WG asks the parlour to get her as many customers as possible, regardless of pissing off her regulars?

I've not noticed Jess before but a 20s girls with big jugs who's good at OWO seems appealing!

Online Pat Phelan

Was the £20 extra for rimming and OWO?

Getting a bit silly now ..... for £70 for 30 min there are some decent indies, and for £140 the hour, some really decent ones ..... only seems to be Roses , Sheridans, and Baileys keeping it sensible .....

Yes she never asks for it beforehand like some do. But it’s worth it £10 for owo, £10 for rimming. She is very good. She’s friendly, nice to chat to and great attitude.

Online Pat Phelan

Wouldn't it be unfair to give Jess a neutral? It seems the parlour is at fault rather than the WG? Or is it the case that the WG asks the parlour to get her as many customers as possible, regardless of pissing off her regulars?

I've not noticed Jess before but a 20s girls with big jugs who's good at OWO seems appealing!

Jess is a chubby lass in her mid 20’s and gives incredible blow jobs. I should do a review on her. I saw her about a week ago.

Offline Rack Admirer

Jess is a chubby lass in her mid 20’s and gives incredible blow jobs. I should do a review on her. I saw her about a week ago.

I might see if I can meet her in reception first before booking. Not been to The Georgian for many, many years. I didn't think it would reopen. Has to be said, that's probably the biggest boost to parlours in greater Manchester for quite some time. A really good new parlour opening would be great but a parlour reopening is almost as good.

Offline Moby Dick

Wouldn't it be unfair to give Jess a neutral? It seems the parlour is at fault rather than the WG? Or is it the case that the WG asks the parlour to get her as many customers as possible, regardless of pissing off her regulars?

I've not noticed Jess before but a 20s girls with big jugs who's good at OWO seems appealing!
Regardless of who is at fault, it is clear that if you try and book her you may get messed about. That is why the review would help. Punters can then decide to take the risk or not.

Plus if the OP does a review then maybe the parlour / WG will take note and improve, or the WG gets less bookings, so easier to book. Win Win for Pat. I can’t see why the WG will refuse service for just stating the facts as described above. She will think she is special being so busy and having people waiting. That’s a positive thing from her perspective.  :sarcastic:

It doesn’t have to be a neg:
OPs rating, it’s a walk in parlour and I dare say it won’t put him off booking and waiting again.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 06:17:38 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Rack Admirer

It doesn’t have to be a neg:
OPs rating, it’s a walk in parlour and I dare say it won’t put him off booking and waiting again.

External Link/Members Only

Good point :thumbsup: I assumed a non-event would be classed as a Neutral or a Negative but as you say, it need not be.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 06:16:26 pm by Rack Admirer »

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Bet you're sorry you bothered reviewing in the first place Pat

Offline Moby Dick

Bet you're sorry you bothered reviewing in the first place Pat
His first review of her was fine.  :sarcastic:

Online Pat Phelan

Bet you're sorry you bothered reviewing in the first place Pat

I regret that the comments are mostly on the subject of me getting messed about and not the great time I had with the lovely Cherry.

Online Pat Phelan

Bet you're sorry you bothered reviewing in the first place Pat

Also, I felt it was quite right that I should do another review on this girl because my second punt with her which I talked about in the first review mentions that the service was rushed and she acknowledged this when I saw her today and explained that she had come down with a bad cold that day and she went home not long after I left. So that explains why it wasn’t great that day. But she made up for it. As I said, I’ll definitely be back

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I regret that the comments are mostly on the subject of me getting messed about and not the great time I had with the lovely Cherry.

Don't worry about it, everyone's a critic.
Sounds like it's the parlour fucking punters about & not the girl although i've punted there a few times since it reopened & had no problems with double bookings.
Think I'll punt Cherry so thanks for the review.

Offline jonko

Cherry sounds good. I little to big for me as I prefer really slim girls. Have any of you regulars to the Georgian seeing this girl Honey. She looks lot.

Offline suede

When I visited  ,the receptionist  didn't  ask if  l if I had a booking ,though I phoned earlier.

So it seems they just deal with the first person that comes through  the door.

Online Pat Phelan

When I visited  ,the receptionist  didn't  ask if  l if I had a booking ,though I phoned earlier.

So it seems they just deal with the first person that comes through  the door.

Mate, if you make a booking they will tell you give or take 10 minutes. In other words get there 10 minutes early and be prepared to wait 20 minutes. You will likely wait up to an hour if you are prepared to wait. The booking doesn’t mean anything. I booked Jess for 2pm. Was told give or take 10 minutes. I got there 20 minutes early so sat there in my car for a few minutes, saw a guy walk in at quarter to. I went inside to find out Jess was now booked until 2:40pm. In other words he just walked in and booked her at the desk for an hour. It’s happened 3 or 4 times now.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 06:44:51 am by Pat Phelan »

Offline IAMBATMAN

I don't think a negative review of this girl Jess would be fair to her! It's not her that's double booking it's the parlour and I don't think you can do reviews for establishments. I think the comments in this review about the poor running of the place is enough that you get the idea but giving a neg to a parlour girl because of the way the place is run is not the right call. Just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 01:48:54 am by IAMBATMAN »

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve never been there and based on bookings being meaningless that won’t be changing  :thumbsdown:

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Jess seems right up my street but I won't make a booking I'll just turn up and if she's busy I'll wait!
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NuruGuru

I initially booked Jess being that she was my regular who I always booked every Sunday prior to the ‘lockdown’. I’ve only managed to see her once since she came back. I’ve had problems every time I’ve attempted to punt her. Every time I book her I turn up 10 minutes before my booking. A guy walks in as I’m parking up. I go inside and Jess is the only girl in a room and the punter who just walked in before me isn’t in the waiting area. You just put two and two together. I’ve had to wait 40 minutes before on two separate occasions to see her because they don’t tell punters she’s got a booking. The first time it happened I actually believed the receptionist was telling the truth that “they’ve made a mistake with a booking so every booking is behind”. If you want to see Jess just turn up and if she’s free they’ll send her into the room with you regardless of weather or not she’s got a booking in five minutes.

This is completely irrelevant.

Online Pat Phelan

This is completely irrelevant.

It’s not irrelevant when you turn up early for a booking only to get told she’s just took an hour booking with a guy who walked in 5 minutes before you. How’s that irrelevant? Do you like sitting in waiting areas for an hour when you made a booking and made it on time?

Offline NuruGuru

It’s not irrelevant when you turn up early for a booking only to get told she’s just took an hour booking with a guy who walked in 5 minutes before you. How’s that irrelevant? Do you like sitting in waiting areas for an hour when you made a booking and made it on time?

But then review for the girl who you made the booking for and stood you up. The review of the girl had nothing to do with keeping you waiting.

Online Pat Phelan

But then review for the girl who you made the booking for and stood you up. The review of the girl had nothing to do with keeping you waiting.

I would have done that after asking admin to erase this review but they haven’t. So it’s two reviews on one. A negative for the Georgian, a positive for Cherry.

Offline TomTank

I would have done that after asking admin to erase this review but they haven’t. So it’s two reviews on one. A negative for the Georgian, a positive for Cherry.

Pat

To make it more useful and to shut everyone up, you could just do a review of Jess, mention this, and give it whatever score you want.
Then it's in 2 reviews and helps people to be forewarned about the parlour.

In my experience, these timing issues are mostly the receptionist and parlour, but the girl is at least complicit, so it wouldn't be unfair for Jess's review to be associated with this behaviour.

I really like the Georgian, but  I'm close to not bothering with them any more, due to their timing and extras policies.



Offline TomTank

A few questions about Cherry as I am considering seeing her today.

Does she have any tattoos (something I love)?
On another review I saw something about kissing - does she really charge extra for kissing (something I hate, not doing it but paying extra for it)?

Is she pushy for extras?
I really won't go past £60 for a 30 min parlour punt.
I used to be able to get everything I want for £45 at the Georgian, and £40 at Roses.

Online Pat Phelan

A few questions about Cherry as I am considering seeing her today.

Does she have any tattoos (something I love)?
On another review I saw something about kissing - does she really charge extra for kissing (something I hate, not doing it but paying extra for it)?

Is she pushy for extras?
I really won't go past £60 for a 30 min parlour punt.
I used to be able to get everything I want for £45 at the Georgian, and £40 at Roses.

She has three tattoos. One is a small green shamrock on her chest or upper breast area. The other two are on her inner wrist. One is a bee and I forget the other but they are discreet. As for kissing, she kisses me without mention of extra charge. I get the feeling this is a discretionary thing with WG’s. Some might not like facial hair. She only charges extra for things you’d expect to be charged extra for really. She’s got a great attitude and personality.

Offline TomTank

She has three tattoos. One is a small green shamrock on her chest or upper breast area. The other two are on her inner wrist. One is a bee and I forget the other but they are discreet. As for kissing, she kisses me without mention of extra charge. I get the feeling this is a discretionary thing with WG’s. Some might not like facial hair. She only charges extra for things you’d expect to be charged extra for really. She’s got a great attitude and personality.

thanks Pat

Online Pat Phelan

thanks Pat

I saw her again today myself. The tattoo on her chest is actually a green butterfly. Absolutely wonderful service.

Offline TomTank

I saw her again today myself. The tattoo on her chest is actually a green butterfly. Absolutely wonderful service.

will definitely have to see her ..... I went Hazel at Roses today ..... excellent, will review