Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: *Hot-Mary-Lux*, Chelsea - Mary from Almaty in Kazakhstan  (Read 3547 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JamesOO7

Met Mary via AW *Hot-Mary-Lux*’: External Link/Members Only on a sunny Tuesday afternoon in September on the 5th floor of her flat in Chelsea near Chelsea and Westminster Hospital - Paid street parking available just outside her building.  Contacted via txt and arranged booking with no fuss.
As i made trekked up to the 5th floor the girl that opened the door was bang on what you see on her profile.  Flat was bright airy and the ensuite was clean.  She has dressed as requested and as I was her first punter of the day she seem fresh and eager...i had a good feeling about this. 
With formalities completed she got stuck into business straight away kneeling by the bed with my cock deep down her throat...she took pride in getting deep throating and gagging on my cock.  I wanted her to be gag and spit and lick my balls and she took my lead without any hesitation.  The sight of her looking up at me with my cock down her throat was a delight.  As i peeled off her lingerie to give her a hammering I got sight of a toned stomach with a subtle six pack.  The girl can taking a pounding and as I ploughed away missionary with her legs over my shoulder she started purring like a cat as she pulled me deeper into her...i could feel her pussy twitch.
As i flipped her over to smash her doggie, she had bruises on both her bum cheeks with was a bit off putting...she told me one of her regular punters love leaving a mark and as he pays extra and she does not mind.  This did take away a bit of a mood for me but i soldiered on as she pushed back onto my cock as i rammed her from behind and emptied into the sack.
In between rounds and DFK Mary has decent English as she spoke about how she has been living in Moscow years but loves London as she wanked my cock to full mast.  She knew I wanted to unload my second load into  her mouth and started to working away with a deep sloppy owo with plenty of attentions to my balls as she encouraged me verbally till finish.
The girl is a trooper and although her bruises did worry me...she made up for it with her continued attention to my needs
Since this meeting I went to see her later that week and the service did not drop. Mary was happy to see me back and proposed a duo with her mate Natalia (sexynataliaminx.com) who i bumped into on the way out...but she is not really my type.
Have had a my fun with Mary and moved onto a couple more SPs since who I will post separately

Offline webpunter

You can add the country flag to your world map.  Looks fit

Where would you put her ranking ? [4th is taken]

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline boardyhell

excellent gorgeous woman still does cim in 30 minutes for me
repeat customer

Online Colston36

Met Mary via AW *Hot-Mary-Lux*’: External Link/Members Only on a sunny Tuesday afternoon in September on the 5th floor of her flat in Chelsea near Chelsea and Westminster Hospital - Paid street parking available just outside her building.  Contacted via txt and arranged booking with no fuss.
As i made trekked up to the 5th floor the girl that opened the door was bang on what you see on her profile.  Flat was bright airy and the ensuite was clean.  She has dressed as requested and as I was her first punter of the day she seem fresh and eager...i had a good feeling about this. 
With formalities completed she got stuck into business straight away kneeling by the bed with my cock deep down her throat...she took pride in getting deep throating and gagging on my cock.  I wanted her to be gag and spit and lick my balls and she took my lead without any hesitation.  The sight of her looking up at me with my cock down her throat was a delight.  As i peeled off her lingerie to give her a hammering I got sight of a toned stomach with a subtle six pack.  The girl can taking a pounding and as I ploughed away missionary with her legs over my shoulder she started purring like a cat as she pulled me deeper into her...i could feel her pussy twitch.
As i flipped her over to smash her doggie, she had bruises on both her bum cheeks with was a bit off putting...she told me one of her regular punters love leaving a mark and as he pays extra and she does not mind.  This did take away a bit of a mood for me but i soldiered on as she pushed back onto my cock as i rammed her from behind and emptied into the sack.
In between rounds and DFK Mary has decent English as she spoke about how she has been living in Moscow years but loves London as she wanked my cock to full mast.  She knew I wanted to unload my second load into  her mouth and started to working away with a deep sloppy owo with plenty of attentions to my balls as she encouraged me verbally till finish.
The girl is a trooper and although her bruises did worry me...she made up for it with her continued attention to my needs
Since this meeting I went to see her later that week and the service did not drop. Mary was happy to see me back and proposed a duo with her mate Natalia (sexynataliaminx.com) who i bumped into on the way out...but she is not really my type.
Have had a my fun with Mary and moved onto a couple more SPs since who I will post separately

I've been to Kazakhstan. All the ladies were dark and oriental/Mongolian looking. She looks wonderful though.

Offline shalombaghia20

I've been to Kazakhstan. All the ladies were dark and oriental/Mongolian looking. She looks wonderful though.

Visit kazakhstan quite regularly myself. About 70% are mongolic-looking and 30% are russians. Fairly mixed in the large cities.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds disgusting nasty to leave bruises and marks..
Regardless of paying extra or not..
Nasty cunts out there.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

She had bruises on her ass when I saw her a while back. I figured she offered spanking as part of her service and a client had had a go recently. Maybe it's a regular who skelps her but, equally, maybe she's into it in her private life.

Offline golden bull

Yup I saw those bruises too. She says it’s ok in the review so all’s fine but there are some true misogynist s out there who likes to dish out the rough. Makes them feel like a real man! Pussies 🐈‍⬛

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yup I saw those bruises too. She says it’s ok in the review so all’s fine but there are some true misogynist s out there who likes to dish out the rough. Makes them feel like a real man! Pussies 🐈‍⬛

Perhaps. I went out with a girl who opened my eyes to this. She liked being spanked and had a range of things she wanted me to use on her. I drew the line at the whip since I couldn't really control it but she loved the cane and the paddle. I was genuinely worried about hurting her and I didn't really get anything out of it, except she turned into a wildcat fuck afterward.

Offline king tarzan

It's nasty thing to do
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

+1
IMO one of those instantly forgettable non existent blokes who for once have a supposed feeling of power
Incels without getting the folding out
& i'd wager @ Ladbrokes that secretly they like the feel of a real man

Offline anujok

I messaged here thrice now and she hardly responds.  Will try once this week.  She look too good and I hope I don’t miss her!