Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS Query - seeking info on TS Sofia Costello  (Read 3849 times)

Offline ppk001

Offline candyjohn

saw her late 2017 early 2018

She's from Mexico but communication by text was ok. I got owo and it was good.

It was her or someone that appears to be her- i couldn't tell. Body heavily photoshopped (she's more straight rather than curvy in real life) and face is either photoshopped or she wears tonne of make up. Shes using the same pics as back then

My lasting memory was i stuck around for a bj but i had no desire to fuck her at all.

Offline foobarbaz

I don’t want sound harsh but, you are saying that you saw her and few words after you say you can’t be sure she was actually her, that you couldn’t tell… That sound more like a B&S to me or a mismatched memory, either ways not exactly helpful.

P.S.: it’s the alcohol talking, I apologise.

Offline candyjohn

I see where your are coming from tbh

It could be a bait and switch it could be her. The person in real life looked like a way less attractive version compared to in pics. Let me explain:

1. In pics the body looks way better and more curvy, in real life she was skinny/straight
2. In pics her face looks way more attractive and made up, in real life it was late and she wasn't wearing as much make up- however her face still had the same features as the pic just a less glamorous version.
3. Her skin tone matched the pics. Really really pale white just like the pics

To sum up she has defo used some sort of sorcery to photoshop her pics. But if someone told me the person i saw in real life was the person in the picture, I think I would agree. My understanding of a b/s is when its a completely diff person. 

Unless she has had surgery since the last time I saw her, her body looks nothing like the pics but her face, wig and skin do- but she wasn't wearing as much make up or looking as glamorous.

Offline Iceman90

saw her late 2017 early 2018

She's from Mexico but communication by text was ok. I got owo and it was good.

It was her or someone that appears to be her- i couldn't tell. Body heavily photoshopped (she's more straight rather than curvy in real life) and face is either photoshopped or she wears tonne of make up. Shes using the same pics as back then

My lasting memory was i stuck around for a bj but i had no desire to fuck her at all.

Thanks for the info. I’m interested in seeing her next week. Don’t really mind the skinny body looks like she has nice abs. What was her attitude like?

Offline candyjohn

I didn't ask to kiss or anything other than a bj. Which she did owo and cim too. After it I got up and left, very little small talk.

Offline foobarbaz

I see where your are coming from tbh

It could be a bait and switch it could be her. The person in real life looked like a way less attractive version compared to in pics. Let me explain:

1. In pics the body looks way better and more curvy, in real life she was skinny/straight
2. In pics her face looks way more attractive and made up, in real life it was late and she wasn't wearing as much make up- however her face still had the same features as the pic just a less glamorous version.
3. Her skin tone matched the pics. Really really pale white just like the pics

To sum up she has defo used some sort of sorcery to photoshop her pics. But if someone told me the person i saw in real life was the person in the picture, I think I would agree. My understanding of a b/s is when its a completely diff person. 

Unless she has had surgery since the last time I saw her, her body looks nothing like the pics but her face, wig and skin do- but she wasn't wearing as much make up or looking as glamorous.

Got it thanks. On the B/S you are 100% spot on, I just misinterpreted your initial doubt about the likeliness of the person vs the pictures. Cheers.

Offline PirloBirmingham

Anyone seen her since? Saw her come up in Birmingham and am interested.