Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: C+S Tori  (Read 4880 times)

2 review(s) for Paris Squirter (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AnthG

Have just came back from an absolutely fantastic booking with C+S Tori.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was seriously looking for some A-Levels action and seen the profile on AW. Was thinking no way could it be real as the photos of her I was thinking she was too pretty to be doing this job and it must be a PG scam, but then seen the review from Highlander so thought had to definitely give this opportunity a try.

Phoned the number today and asked for A-Levels, the guy on the phone was a bit hesitant on his tone of voice but he said whats in the profile she does. Asked if there was any extras to pay for it and he said nope there wasn't. So figured its definitely worth the gamble and made the booking

Went to the booking for an hour today. The booking was at a hotel in Newcastle near the central station.

Went to the booking and immediately asked Tori before handing over the cash if A-Levels were on the cards and she said yeah as long as I promise to be gentle with her. Which I said definitely will do.

Tori is gorgeous, and she is incredibly short. Short red heads are literally my ideal girl and this is Tori.

So we started with her giving me oral. And straight away without prompting she started mega deep throating me. It felt great and I was literally about to have things 'end' with only 7 mins of my hour in due to that.

So asked about the A-Levels. She jumped off the bed, chucked a load of lube on her bum and asked if we can do it doggy style.

We were trying this but I could not literally get it in. Tori is literally tiny, and her bum hole is tiny too. This was making me feel like a proper dirk diggler in the room that my equipment was far too big to enter which kind of felt nice to be honest. But we kept try and trying and she wasn't phased or complaining.

As we were getting no joy after a few mins of trying I asked if I could get the lube to finger her bum to get it more stretched a bit for me. I did this for a good few mins with my index finger and it was great, majorly. Then tried again, and still too tight for me to enter.

Then tried two fingers in her bum at the same time and seriously went to town with this making sure I would be able to enter.

Then tried again and could now enter. And it was literally amazing. We did this for a good 10 or so mins till I asked if we could try it missionary. She said she normally likes Anal just done doggy style but she will give it a try.

We tried it and it was amazing. Another thing to add by this time I was getting a bit sweaty off the extreme fun I was having. Normally this is the stage where girls start freaking and getting repulsed when my brow gets a bit sweaty. Tori, not bothered one bit.

Things came to its end. And took a quick shower as I was literally knackered and elated. We then chatted a bit and then did oral again for round two.

All in all Tori has to be without doubt the most confident girl I have ever met in this business, up there easily with Kara. It really does put you at ease when you are wish a girl who clearly knows what she is doing and everything you suggest does not phase her and she is a trooper that just tries it. Any other girl would have given up with the A-Levels claiming I am too big. She just calmly waited for me to get it in there.

All in all this is seriously the girl to book in Newcastle right now. I am definitely booking with her again.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:32:39 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jonalpha

Bloody hell, are you lot all in on some kind of conspiracy or Tori fan club? :D

She's had a bit of a workout today from this forum so I hope she rests well tonight, I need her in tip top condition when I see her tomorrow morning. I'm never going to get to sleep tonight and this is all your fault. :diablo:

Offline PlasticGeordie

If there isn't a Tori Fan Club there bloody well should be!  Im still buzzing 3 hours after the event. I NEED to see her again as soon as bloody possible

Offline johnny34

Offline bigfish

She is seriously cute. Hard just looking at her pics, needing a wank i think

walking dead

Thanks for the review.
I have my first booking with kara next week which isnt confirmed yet. If that doesn't go ahead looks like a great plan b although I dont like going to hotels

Toshiba

She sounds fun, but ive got a few ahead of her to see.

Youre big dick has probably destroyed her though so i may pass her  ;)

Offline david4u

Young and offering Anal................. I am in... :thumbsup:

Offline Philbiao1

Just when I thought I could take a break from punting (awaiting the return of Yvonne/Angel) you guys pull me back in with awesome reviews of Tori. Count me in!

Offline Daffodil

Good review and looks like a great find! You Geordie boys have your luck in at the moment  :drinks:

Offline jonalpha

Good review and looks like a great find! You Geordie boys have your luck in at the moment  :drinks:
Things are always best in Newcastle. Apart from the footie. :(

Offline Kev3773

Things are always best in Newcastle. Apart from the footie. :(

Not the best for horses though :D

Captain Kang

... and her profile has gone...  :(

Offline AnthG

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

tori1993

It is only very temporarily gone it will be back up very soon;) x

Captain Kang

Good good, thanks for saying.

Offline dino1990

can anyone advise which hotel she is staying and if parking is good

Offline dino1990

Thanks to the information via pm

Offline mcb

Thanks to the information via pm
You couldn’t have said that with a PM?

KLMman

I'm hoping to see her on Wednesday as I have a meeting in Newcastle. Will report back!

Offline dino1990

Offline mcb

does it matter?
I don’t see why you need to clog the public board with off-topic receipts of PMs between yourselves.

Offline dino1990

couple of posts = clogging the board? why don't you posts some reviews and actually contribute

Offline mcb

couple of posts = clogging the board? why don't you posts some reviews and actually contribute
Because I haven’t punted in a while and don’t believe in leaving fake reviews.

Offline dino1990

Because I haven’t punted in a while and don’t believe in leaving fake reviews.

so every review on here is fake?

Offline mcb

so every review on here is fake?
Pretty sure that’s not what I said. You told me to post reviews. I’m not going to post a review if I’ve not punted recently. Make more sense now?

Offline Daffodil

Totally agree that posts like "I'll pm you" and "thanks for the pm" are pretty useless  :hi:

Offline dino1990

Pretty sure that’s not what I said. You told me to post reviews. I’m not going to post a review if I’ve not punted recently. Make more sense now?

if you've not punted for a while get off the site. Better things to wank over then our sexual adventures

Offline mcb

if you've not punted for a while get off the site. Better things to wank over then our sexual adventures
Thou doth presume too much—and wrongly.

Offline toon972

Saw Tori this week and agree with everyone.that she is very good.I would just add a couple of thoughts.My original booking was cancelled because of the time of month for her and had to re book,she also put this on her website and apologising for this.Although a bit of a hassle,she gets a big plus from me for that.Also there was no anal available for me because some idiot was rough with her and would not stop when she asked.Thank you for that.Everything else was on offer as other people have mentioned.The first face fucking I have done properly,and will not be my last.