Author Topic: CallGirlMissyx of Leeds  (Read 3890 times)


3 review(s) for SexxyBrooke (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

Met Missy in early Sept, £80 for 30 minutes

This was a last minute booking as another escort had gone incommunicado. I texted Missy at about 11:00 asking about seeing her at 13:00 and got a swift positive response with a postcode

Venue is a private house on a normal street, possibility of nosey neighbours, but I didn't notice anyone looking

Once inside and paperwork sorted, it's down to business. Missy's photos and description are accurate, she's late 20s, pretty and curvy

I enjoyed covered oral, reverse oral, rimming her and sex in doggy. Missy was enthusiastic and friendly throughout the meet, with good oral technique and what sounded like genuine noises of pleasure.

Overall I had a thoroughly enjoyable time and would definitely go back. Highly recommended.


Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

I saw her back in January. Yeah she's alright but she is quite vanilla though so I haven't seen her since.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I saw her back in January. Yeah she's alright but she is quite vanilla though so I haven't seen her since.

No review  :unknown:

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

Mate, I don't post about everything experience I have with a WG on this site for goodness sake

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Mate, I don't post about everything experience I have with a WG on this site for goodness sake

I wouldn't expect anyone to post about every single experience, that would be daft if you see the same girl all the time.

But if meeting new girls I would like to think members on here would report back. I do.