Author Topic: ExoticDollKassieKhan - Perfection - Birmingham  (Read 3751 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5810732) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mrhunter95

External Link/Members Only

 :cool: :cool: :cool:

Okay guys this girl is now the very top of my list and is sure to break the bank very soon but I am instantly addicted  :wacko:

Before the meet:
I had emailed Kassie on AW a couple days ago enquiring when she would be free, her replies are very quick and she told me she had no idea when she will be in Birmingham again, so big wounded but I took it as it was, then I noticed today that she was showing for Birmingham so I instantly messaged her and arrange the meet, her messages were quick clear and had a nice tone (if that makes sense)

Location:
Jury Inn on broad street

The girl:
Lads, when I say her photos don’t do her justice..  :yahoo:
knock on the door to her opening it up in a nice little lingerie one piece that is showing off all of her curves, this gold has such a nice shape to her, and facially she is stunning, I would give her an 11/10
We exchange a few words and then I handover the paperwork (still a bit sore about losing £150 but to me this was worth it)
Into the shower to freshen up and straight on to the bed after, she comes and gives me some deep DFK very enthusiastically, I’m already rock solid before the fact so she starts with owo, wet sloppy and lots of spit and deepthroating, I started playing with her clit and fingering her (could barely fit one of my sausage fingers in there) which got me excited so I got her into the 69 position and she was moaning for every bit of it, into mish after and went straight for the pounding action, the girl was so tight I could resist myself, after a while of this she is heavily moaning, screaming she was going to cum, now with the looks, the tightness and these sexy noises little Hunter couldn’t handle anymore and then finally blew  :bomb:

All in all from the first contact to leaving it was a very good punt and worth every penny to me

I will defo be coming back for more and probably go for the hour this time round

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Sounds great,£250 ph you're going to be skint though.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mrhunter95

Don’t worry my brain is telling me the exact same thing, but unfortunately for my wallet, I’m not thinking with my brain  :crazy:

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review. Don't think i will be paying her a visit though as she seems way bigger than a size 10  :hi:

Offline shed

Glad you enjoyed but goodness me those prices. Thirty minutes at £5 for each minute. Madness, utter madness.

Offline Punterperson1971

Looks good but at £150 for half hour way too much think I’ll stick to my regular and a few local girls

Offline alabama1

Glad you enjoyed but goodness me those prices. Thirty minutes at £5 for each minute. Madness, utter madness.
Christ , never noticed her prices. Expensive AND fat !

Offline Punterperson1971

Christ , never noticed her prices. Expensive AND fat !
I wouldn’t say fat but prices are way too steep better girls out there with better prices and service
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 08:09:05 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Seems like The Beatles were wrong.

Offline Mrhunter95

Christ , never noticed her prices. Expensive AND fat !


Trust me the pictures do not do justice, definitely not fat, just nice and curvy, yeah a bit on the expensive side but I thought I’d give it a try and was defo worth it to me

Saying that i wouldn’t say I would pay it regularly, but maybe as a treat every now and then  ;)