Author Topic: Lovely.Sandy girl - Birmingham  (Read 2422 times)


51 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (37 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cal55

Link to her AW:

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

Managed to see Sandy a few times over the summer. I'll base this review from our last meet which was late Aug. Booking was all confirmed/agreed over text. Post code sent shortly after. £100 for the hour.

Location:

Nice flat just off Broad St. Clean with good facilities. Parking can be tricky around that area and it is CAZ but, I parked out of charging hours. Called when outside and was buzzed in accordingly.

The Girl:

Facially she's average but, has a banging body (toned). Fake lips, fake tits, decent sized ass, flat stomach and fake tan. Her pics are accurate although, I'd say she's older than advertised.

The Deed:

Walked in and Sandy greeted me in a sexy lingerie set. Payment out the way and shower/drink offered. Shower declined as had come fresh from home. Stripped down and joined Sandy on the bed. With myself she always makes an effort to engage in conversation: so we did and her level of English is good. She then strips down herself. Progressed onto some kissing (DFK) and loads of mutual touching. She had my cock in her hand and in no time I was hard. I took some time to play with her fake tits touching, licking and sucking them. A bit more kissing followed and Sandy made her way to my cock and started giving me some OWO. Her technique is good and unrushed, spent a lot of time down there, gave my balls some attention too.

I suggested some 69 and she was more than happy to do so. Her pussy was clean, fresh and tasted good. Spent some time working her pussy and enjoyed getting my cock sucked too. Eventually, was ready for round 1 and rubber on... Sandy straddles me and fucks me in CG. Have to say she did fuck my brains out a little and this is where her fitness levels come in lol. It wasn't conventional riding more 'squatting down' fucking me. She then switched to RCG and did the same but, this time went in even harder and then slowed down a little. Sandy catches her breath and encourages the GFE element of the booking a little.

Thereafter, I get on top and start to fuck her in Mish. Loads of DFK whilst doing so and quite a relaxed pace to begin with. Built my pace up over time and enjoyed Sandy's moans/body language. Wasn't too long before I filled the bag and she helped clean me up. Between rounds we had a good catch-up/chat. I have a good rapport with her so, I find it easy to talk to her. She likes to talk about 'the gym/fitness' and 'travelling' a lot and has a bit of a weird but, good sense of humour that she incorporates in. After the recovery period some more OWO from Sandy and I was ready to go again (rubber on)!

Not really much to say for round 2 apart from chose to fuck her in Doggy. She was a bit controlling about the pace to begin with: as in doesn't let you go full-throttle straight away. Although, overtime I got rougher and spanked her, etc. But, even still Sandy did usher to me not to go 'too hard.' Picked up the pace and enjoyed her pussy enough to then fill the bag. After the cleanup she did offer me a shower however, politely declined as was over the hour now. She did say "not to worry I can if I want to." But, didn't wanna impose (got ready) and left.         

Afterthoughts:

For me Sandy has always been a good solid punt and VFM. I know it's been documented on here that she's not always one for "consistency." I will admit she has a bit of a weird/wacky way about her although, I just took it in my stride and found it to be quite funny. You really need to build a good rapport with her to get 100%. She also has some 'mild OCD' and on occasion I've accidentally touched her iWatch and gotten 'a glare.' Nothing that wasn't fixed with a swift apology though :D. Sandy does have a certain "control" element however, I put it more down to a bit of a routine.

Personally, for me she's always been quite accommodating. Only negative I can point out is: she does douse herself in what I'm guessing is a European perfume. She generally is fresh for bookings but, that stuff can be quite overpowering and a little off-putting.

Would I recommend/Visit again?

Yes.       

Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Her reviews are a bit of a roulette wheel but she does look really fit.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online Punterperson1971

Good review op but she does seem to be hit and miss I spoke to her ages ago and she had attitude so it’s a no from me  :drinks:

Offline Cal55

Her reviews are a bit of a roulette wheel but she does look really fit.

You’d definitely be taking a punt.

If you want a proper “gym-bunny” though… Sandy fits the bill. 💪
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cal55

Good review op but she does seem to be hit and miss I spoke to her ages ago and she had attitude so it’s a no from me  :drinks:

Thanks! Nothing worse than an attitude so I don’t blame you. :drinks:
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
You’d definitely be taking a punt.

If you want a proper “gym-bunny” though… Sandy fits the bill. 💪

Made my living out of a different sort of punt so I'll give her a go.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cal55

Made my living out of a different sort of punt so I'll give her a go.

Enjoy fella! :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac