Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Superstar Colnbrook  (Read 2671 times)

25 review(s) for Eliza superstar (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Cum_again

Usual location behind the back gate in Colnbrook.  Nice house with good facilities.

Communication was all by text and was nice and easy.

1 hour for £150.  Anal was extra if wanted.

Eliza has a new profile and was known under a different name before.

I asked for a secretary outfit and wasn’t disappointed. She answered the door in a white blouse and black skirt and heels. She wore a very sexy pair of glasses too.  She has thick long black hair, a curvaceous body and is good looking.  Fake tits and possibly fake arse, but it all worked nicely.  I certainly  enjoyed the view following her upstairs.  English is ok and she claims to be Brazilian

Looks were an 8/10 for me, her age looks about right  to me and I found her attractive.

I was offered a shower and took it.  Out of the shower, she did a sexy strip in front of me, grinding her bum against my crotch.  On to some kissing, but there were no tongues.  Usually that’s not good for me, but it was still sexy.
We undressed her and I kissed her body.  Oddly I found her feet sexy.  They were tiny. I’ve never found feet sexy before, but hers were a real turn on.
Then onto the bed and I paid some attention to her large tits. She then worked her way down to my cock and balls where she spent quite a long time in and off edging me.  She asked if I wanted a prostate message and wasn’t disappointed, most of the time girls don’t know where it is, but Eliza knew exactly what buttons to press. Had a great time as she stretched me with more and more fingers before she eventually managed to get all five in. Not for all I know, but I’ve always been a kinky fucker  :D

Then we did some 69, she has a glorious pussy and arse area and I thoroughly enjoyed eating her out.  Then on to sex cowgirl style.  I exploded in the bag.

Really enjoyed her.  I found her really sexy.

She told me it had been too quiet. She only had 5 appointments for the day and normally aims for 10.  10 seems a lot.

Anyway, worth seeing.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cum_again

Revisited. Quite poor.  Attitude was really off.

Offline Stevelondon

Revisited. Quite poor.  Attitude was really off.

Always a bummer when that happens and good on you mate for just adding that little follow up. Lets us know some SP’s who have been given positives, can have their off days.