Author Topic: Hollie-boo - Hull  (Read 2855 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6039724) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stevesp20

I have been seeing Hollie regularly over the last few months and thought it was about time that I left a report.

From the moment I first started contacting Hollie her communications were very clear and prompt. She will always message back confirming that she is working or indeed if she’s unavailable that day.

Hollie’s Adult work profile is absolutely accurate. She’s petite leggy and has an ass to die for. Her pert boobs just need your attention, awesome !!!!!! Hollie always wears classy lingerie and high heels which makes her legs look even longer! She wears nice perfume and her appearance is immaculate!

At our last meeting, Hollie as always greeted me with her gorgeous smile and twinkle in her eye. She kisses and cuddles very passionately and after several minutes of this she then decided to strip me (something I love the girl to do to me). On this occasion I asked her if she would like a massage. She jumped at the opportunity and I was more  than happy as I wanted to explore her gorgeous body with hands and tongue yet again.

Her boobs and clit are just made for sucking . As always she Tasted amazing. I could massage her gorgeous body all day.

After 15 minutes we could not hold back any longer. She took control and flipped me over before devouring my cock. Well what a blow job! Before long it was on with the rubber and she rode me passionately like true girlfriend would. She moaned and groaned before reaching what sounded like an amazing orgasm.

At that point I was about to explode because of the noise she was making but I decided to flip her over and pump her hard in doggy. With her ass to look at it is the most perfect position. After a few pumps deep and hard I could not hold back any longer and filled the bag.

Hollie is gorgeous inside and out. An exceptional person and clearly loves her job. And £60 for half an hour GFE you just cannot go wrong. Please treat her with respect she deserves Chaps. I cannot recommend her highly enough. See you soon gorgeous xxxxxx 10/10

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Online Jomoore

Sounds good, although her profile states no owo, whereas your report implies you had oral before the rubber was put on, is that correct?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Give this a quick read Mr S

External Link/Members Only

Paying attention to the Things not to say bit

Apart from that, great review and keep them coming  :hi:


Offline Stevesp20


Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Give this a quick read Mr S

External Link/Members Only

Paying attention to the Things not to say bit

Apart from that, great review and keep them coming  :hi:

You're kinder than me, OP needs to calm down with with love letters to WG's  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 01:50:44 pm by stevedave »

Offline Eugene29

I've been to see Hollie (and would gladly return) and from my visit there are four anomalies in this review.

Offline yandex

I've been to see Hollie (and would gladly return) and from my visit there are four anomalies in this review.

And they are.........
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 06:38:37 am by yandex »

Offline Eugene29

The heels, description of her body, claim of OWO plus one thing I'm not giving up.  Don't think this is doing Hollie down, it's not. She was good or great in lots of ways.

I'm just pointing out there are holes in the review, similarly with the other one posted.  By the way, both reviews only arrived after poster was challenged on here by someone more regular than me about his (?) zero reviews.

Offline Adoniron

The heels, description of her body, claim of OWO plus one thing I'm not giving up.  Don't think this is doing Hollie down, it's not. She was good or great in lots of ways.

I'm just pointing out there are holes in the review, similarly with the other one posted.  By the way, both reviews only arrived after poster was challenged on here by someone more regular than me about his (?) zero reviews.

If you did a full review it would help your fellow punters make an informed choice

Offline Eugene29

I can't do links.....but done about two months ago
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 01:46:03 am by Eugene29 »