Author Topic: Scarlet - Girls of Eden  (Read 3458 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6519825) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Cum.again

External Link/Members Only

With independent prices rising rapidly I decided to take a punt on this agency and girl around a week or so ago

Booking process

Message sent off the agency were quick and responsive, time and venue agreed seamlessly

Venue

Sheffield City centre not far from the crown court parking

Looks/Personality

Website states 30 years old, you need to add 10+ years to this. Some could consider this a let down but this woman is a marathon runner & recently did the London marathon. She an amazing body which could easily pass for 30 not and ounce of fat bordering on muscular amazing tits done with huge nipples with the left one pierced. Very attractive and easy on the eye so wasn’t at all disappointed. Very chatty to start and put at ease

Meeting
After getting a quick shower and the paperwork out the way straight on to bed, she chattered a little which I didn’t mind it was breaking the ice as such but after a bit of kissing Scarlet went straight in for a a very sensual deep blow job, sucking my balls before licking my cock all the way up my shaft to the tip lots of tongue action on my bell end before taking it deep in her mouth a very pleasurable experience.

I returned the favour and went down on her, this seemed to go down really well she got very wet grinding her crotch into my mouth, I started adding some fingers into the mix feeling the urethra area bulge I thought I’d see if this woman could squirt so came up for air and started giving her a good finger blast and it wasn’t long for her she was soaked and squirting. This seemed to send her wild and all of a sudden she was well into the meet lots of passionate kissing she dug out a condom and wanted fucking, this woman can take a good fucking deep and hard, legs over shoulders, from behind head down arse Up I stood above her burying my cock deep inside her it was a good frantic fuck. I’d given everything I needed a breather and collapsed on to the bed she took the condom off and took me in her mouth while I shot my load in her mouth she swallowed all without asking

The hour had flown by a shower to freshen up and then a long kiss good bye at the door leaving me wanting more.

Conclusion
A bit of a slow start which I thought was gonna be vanilla but once Scarlet warmed up it was a very good meet and I’d definitely see again. An overall good experience not having to pay of the odds for a good service.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Had my eye on this one but +10 on 30 stated means she's above my preferred age

Good to hear you've enjoyed yourself and thanks for the review.  :hi:

Offline Cum.again

I wouldn’t let it put you off she is still very good looking and has a cracking body.

Offline camshaft72uk

Was this their accommodation(incall)?


Offline Cum.again

I believe they have this one in Sheffield, Hoyland and another in Leeds

Offline cherub

Looks like the agency had added £20 to all incall prices now.

Offline bigfeka

£150 for an hr incall that what McKenzies use to charge and Playmates do