External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlySorry for the delay in review, just a bit busy, this is a bit of a weird one that happened the back end of Sept.
It is from my perspective a negative …… but on the other hand the SP herself I reckon has the visible potential to be an absolute diamond were others who are negative will always be negative.
Didn’t want my regular FBSM, fancied a quick 30min BJ and shag, Stoke not the best place to punt but thought I’d take a chance on Real Ingrid / CathyPLAY
Comms really quite good and quick, as previously mentioned she likes to guide you in to the back door of the property through a gate.
Greeted by the the girl in the profile pics but absolute zero effort to make herself look presentable, looked like she had literally just got up, looked very tied and unkempt huge bags under the eyes and a smell of smoke.
At this point I perhaps should have walked but she smiled and let her robe drop open displaying a FAF body with little perky tits which is were my Dick brain took over.
Asked to take my shoes off and led ups stairs, to be fair the house was absolutely spotless and very tidy as was the bedroom. Tokens handed over, told to get undressed. She left to stash the cash but returned quickly and dropped her robe, wiped her pussy with a wet wipe (not going to try RO then) and got on the bed.
What then proceeded was a very average OW, more of a wank with the tip in the mouth really, she does allow touching the pussy but that is when I noticed a slight aroma. OW not going well, no kissing, was not going to attempt RO so asked her to go CG then mish then doggy finishing in the bag, again there was that slight aroma, more so especially in doggy, of that used pussy but no shower. I don’t care if it is just pump and dump it shouldn’t smell.
What I think is disappointing is the girl is really very pleasant, chatty with a gorgeous smile and is FAF. She has such potential to be absolute quality but I will not be returning.