Author Topic: Paris Lamour xxxx - Birmingham  (Read 2591 times)


10 review(s) for Paris Lamour xxxx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cal55

Link to her AW:

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

Booking happened last month. Arranged all over text and was able to accommodate my booking fairly quick. Agreed time and services: £120 for 1 hour and £10 extra for CIM. Post code sent.

Location:

I'd class it as the JQ. Nice flat near the Tesco Metro. Parked out of charging hours. Was text details of how to get in, then buzzed in accordingly.

The Girl:

Definitely the girl in her pics. Was wearing no makeup: nice enough without. Age I'd say matches what she's put. Quite tall and curves in all the right places. Maybe a dress size bigger than advertised although, doesn't have a stomach just a slight paunch.

The Deed:

Greeted by Paris who I found to be quite friendly/chilled from the offset. Money handed over and was offered a drink and a shower. I took a quick wash and joined Paris back in the bedroom. We started off with some kissing (DFK) and a lot of mutual touching. Before I knew it I was hard. Did find that she's quite a good-kisser and takes her time. She took her one-piece off and there was a whole lotta woman for me to feast on! Played with her big naturals, licking/sucking them and then went down on her. She did make it clear no fingers inside though. Went down on her for a bit and then she returned the favour. OWO was good and she took her time, giving my balls attention too. Felt the sap rising and as I had paid the extra £10 for CIM decided to unload in her mouth. Round 1 done and off she went to spit as I finished cleaning myself up. 

She asked me to lie on my back, oiled me up and gave me a very good massage for a bit. To the point where I had to stop her as I almost fell asleep! For round 2 Paris gave me some more OWO and got me hard again. Rubber on... we then fucked in: Mish, CG and Doggy, her pussy felt good. She has a good way of getting close to you whilst fucking, loads of kissing, etc. So, incorporates GFE well. She took a good spanking in Doggy and I decided to pull out, rubber off and finished by hand. After my cleanup got ready and left bang on the hour.

Afterthoughts:

I wanted to try something different and with Paris I definitely got that. If you're not into tall/voluptuous chicks she probably won't be the one for you. Service was on point for me and price-wise VFM.

Would I recommend/Visit again?

Yes.     
 
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cal55

Oh, I forgot to add her English is decent too. For anyone who wants a bit of conversation. :)
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline compata

When she was with Diva's I found her English poor. Obviously improved in the last five years then. Service wise she was always in my top five

Offline billyjo

I saw her about 6 months ago, found her very friendly and gave a very good service.

However when leaving her apartment I entered the lift and got off on the wrong floor.  I encountered the next punter walking up the stairs, he mentioned the exact floor number and apartment number she works from on the phone so makes you think if she's just using a few wet wipes to clean up between appointments.

Offline Cal55

so makes you think if she's just using a few wet wipes to clean up between appointments.

If that’s the case then I’m glad I was her first client of the day when I saw her. As when we were chitchatting: she did say she started her day earlier than usual for my booking time. She smelt/tasted fresh too and makes sense that she was fresh-faced (no makeup). I did see a guy leave the complex as I was going in but, he didn’t look like your ‘average punter.’ Never know for sure though. :unknown:

Personally, I don’t care about being “first of the day.” I know some SP’s can be touchy about this too, as they’re probably thinking the punter is implying they’re dirty. But, with ‘conveyor belt service types’ it’s always good to know.
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac