Author Topic: Mercedes, GFE, Bury  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Cliff Booth

I was curious when I read that this girl was the porn star Vickie Powell, so I did some extensive online research of her work and liked what I saw.

The punt took place fairly recently at GFE in Bury, which is well reviewed here. Plenty of free parking around the area, which is mostly industrial units. The reception area is very pleasant, as is the receptionist. I was offered a drink from the chiller and took a bottle of water. I’d booked Mercedes beforehand to avoid disappointment.

30 minutes: £50 + £10 for OWO.

Shown into the room by Mercedes, who is certainly the girl in the profile pictures, which are accurate and reflect her now curvier figure. The GFE profile says she’s 35, but her age on the web is 38, so not much in it. She’s attractive, with long dark hair and perhaps a bit of lip filler work, but nothing OTT.

Mercedes gave me a towel and left the room whilst I took a shower. The GFE showers are really nice, large walk-in ones, and the rooms are spacious, intimately lit, and decent. Dried myself off and waited on the bed for Mercedes to return.

She joins me on the bed, and we got into some decent FK, whist I’m fondling her tits and arse. She then starts giving me some very decent OWO, fairly deep and wet, lots of saliva, and with plenty of eye contact throughout. The black underwear set has been removed and I’m enjoying feeling those 34Gs which, though enhanced, have a lovely natural weight to them and feel fabulous. She jams my cock between them and continues to suck me off. 

This went on for a few minutes before I headed south to return the compliment.  She’s clean as a whistle, tastes nice and is very responsive. I didn’t attempt fingers as she seemed slightly sensitive down there.

Then it was on with the bag and into the action, starting with Mercedes on top. Good position to fondle those lovely tits and suck on her nipples. We then switched to doggy, which was really good, with Mercedes rubbing her clit whilst I’m pounding away. Then we got into mish where I banged away for a bit longer before having a really intense orgasm and filling the rubber.

She gets some wet wipes and cleans me up, then it’s a bit of a chat, and another shower for me after handing over the wonga (Mercedes said she was going for one in another room) then a kiss goodbye.

In summary, a good parlour punt with a friendly, accommodating lass, that didn’t feel rushed, robotic, or half-arsed. Is it Vickie Powell? Well, the distinctive tattoo on the right side of her torso and the one on the small of her back would seem to confirm it. She also has a small tatt on her right shoulder and there’s signs of laser work above her left breast that look like the remains of a tattoo that she had in some of her earlier pictures. 

I have been to see her since and will return again.


Offline Briddy

Nice one pal, I've still not been to gfe yet surprisingly good to see she's not tried to play off no kissing due to covid like I've read some have there

Offline Cliff Booth

Yeah, the 'no kissing' thing has put me off seeing some of the other girls there, but Sammie (before she left) was full on DFK and Mercedes was decent FK throughout the punt. I'm tempted by Courtney, who apparently does kiss as well.

Offline Briddy

Yeah, the 'no kissing' thing has put me off seeing some of the other girls there, but Sammie (before she left) was full on DFK and Mercedes was decent FK throughout the punt. I'm tempted by Courtney, who apparently does kiss as well.
i quite like the look of harley and she's down as being there on Thursday so I may have to try and see her if my plan A for the week falls through

Offline Cliff Booth

 Good luck, mate. Hope it's good 'un.  :thumbsup:

Offline Briddy