Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sensual Anna. Aberdeen  (Read 1372 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844968) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boaby 69

External Link/Members Only
30 min £70  Aberdeen

This was a last minute plan B two weeks ago,
It was only Anna's 3rd day in Abdn & I noticed she had a + rating on AW the Day before which swung it for me & decided to go see her.
Coms: arranged by text but it was a bit of a mad dash to get there as I had to go 1 hour earlier than I'd wished.
Location: Ground floor/Basement flat off George St, it was in the evening so I managed to get a parking space across from the flat.
Looks: Age I'd say mid to late 30s, you can never put an exact age on these thai birds but usually if you add on about 10 years on the age that thay say they are you are pretty close. Her Studio type Profile pics are definitely her but they've been photo-shopped to make her look a lot younger as for the close up facial profile pics I'm not so sure that could be a different girl. However she was nicely proportioned standing about 5' 3"

Punt: Buzzed in & met by Anna wearing a Sexy white Nurse uniform, I could hear another Thai girl downstairs, just makes you wonder how many of them are sharing the same flat, however I was led through to the bedroom which was nice & clean, Paperwork sorted out I got undressed as she stashed the cash. Started off with a back & neck massage which was average but I've had a lot better, I was eventually told to roll over as she started to undress on top of me, she had a nice pair of tits not too big but possibly had some work done on them, on with the bag for OW with occasional ball sucking but once again nothing spectacular, moved on to cowgirl she was incredibly tight but it didn't last long & asked to move onto Mish, I started raming away at her but I was getting the impression I was too big for her & she wasn't enjoying it then when I leaned forward to kiss her she turned her head to the side & was having none of it so decided if was time to move on to doggy, this didn't go to well either, she kept spreading her knees far apart until she was more or less lying on the bed I had to keep putting my arm under her belly to lift her back up on several occasions to be honest I was getting a bit bored of her lack of enthusiasm by this time so pulled out, she took off the bag & she wanked me off until I shot my load on her tits.
Got dressed ASAP & got out of there.

Overall: the conversation was very limited throughout
If she'd been a bit more enthusiastic she might have just scrapped a positive, nice enough body & it was a clean flat but I won't return, wish I'd stuck to my original plan A
This was my first Thai punt in a few years I think it will also be my last  5/10.

Offline jockerson

yeh mirrors my experience of her
neutral at best
will try and get a review done soon
Thai_Jenny19x is the other girl working there, seen her too, shes also very poor

Offline Boaby 69

Think there are at least 3 thai birds working from that flat at a time. My last Thai punt was Busty Thai Nina about 4 years ago, Same thing, looked stunning in the profile pics but actually alot older in the flesh & her performance was nothing great either, it's kind of put me off Thai birds all together now.