Author Topic: Mistress Jessica - Liverpool incall  (Read 4614 times)


5 review(s) for Mistress Jessica (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Webby2020

Last Week  early evening

External Link/Members Only

15 minutes £50

Jessica is young Romanian, very slim, small breasts she works out of a flat in the rope walks area of Liverpool more convenient for me than the docks. She is very specific about what services she offers depending on how long you book for. For me this was a last minute spur of the moment thing and I think I should avoid 15 minute bookings as I couldn’t get in the mood or hard enough to fuck her. She makes a bizarre arrangement of wet wipes around your bits before commencing ow and fs. She prefers to be on top for fifteen minute bookings but as I couldn’t perform she finished me by hand after saying I had four minutes left! Although this sound like a neutral or negative she is friendly and has a laugh about things so might go back for longer next time. She has a collection of whips, toys, heels etc if you are into that.