Author Topic: Isabella, La Maison Bury  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Pat Phelan

On the strength of Kool Keefe’s review I decided to pay a visit to LMB to see Isabella

I rang up outside and asked who was available. I was told Stephanie and Isabella

I popped inside and chose Isabella.

The problem started straight away. I was told rimming on her (reverse) was in with the punt. I had intended doing OW so no extras. So half an hour should have cost me £60. That’s £20 to reception and £40 to Isabella. I wanted a basic punt and knew her oral skills would be shite. I get into the room and start to explain what service I want. She was quite friendly but she either can’t speak a word of English or is acting like she can’t and she didn’t know what I meant by OW and all of a sudden she’s charging me £10 for rimming on her. I try to explain I don’t want OWO but she doesn’t have a clue what I’m saying or was acting like she didn’t. She then says it will be £60. I reluctantly hand over the £60 thinking this better be worth it and also thinking an argument is not the best way to start a punt.

Looks wise, as described by in the previous reviews. The pictures are accurate.

I didn’t try French kissing knowing it would be shite so I fondled her a bit to try and get myself aroused. I then played with her arse which is nice and curvy. I shoved my face in there gave it a bit of a spanking. After about 10 minutes of this I got her to bend over and gave her a rim job. I was still for what ever reason not aroused very much. I would normally have a rock hard erection by now but she just wasn’t doing it for me. I then lay on the bed thinking I should get a hard on with the oral. So she gets on the bed in front of me and starts giving me one of the worse blow jobs I’ve ever had and in true Rom style started by wiping my dick with a wet wipe even though she saw me wash it in the shower. She was sucking the end of it very gently and my dick just wasn’t getting hard. This went on for up to five minutes and I gave up. Absolute useless oral skills. If my dick had been hard before she started I’ve no doubt it would have gone limp whilst she sucked half an inch of it. So without the hard on I could fuck her which was a service I then knew had to be scrubbed off the list. I thought to make up for the time I’ll just do some more reverse oral on her. She complains that she doesn’t want spanking. I then got dressed with my dick still soft.

Now, I understand it’s not entirely her fault I couldn’t get hard but so had I paid £60 all together for this punt it would have been a neutral. I didn’t bother asking for a slight refund because I know exactly what the response would have been.

£80 for a bit of reverse rimming, and shite oral. Out in 20-25 minutes.

I feel ripped off.


External Link/Members Only

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sorry to hear that, sounds shite.
She wouldn't let me go down on her at all so i'm guessing she wouldn't be into being rimmed & as i said in my review her BJ wasn't great but i got what i wanted out of the punt & she was nice & friendly so it turned out decent for me without being great.

Offline Cliff Booth

Commiserations, mate. Sounds like you had a bad one there. Hindsight is a bastard, but you'd probably have been better off with Stephanie, who is a cracking shag. Saw her a couple of years ago and keep meaning to have a rematch.