Name: Andrea
Add:
External Link/Members OnlyContact: +44 7459 739939
Comms: Text and call
Duration booked: 1 hour
Services Booked: Full service GFE, FK, OWO
Location: Ridley House
Initial contact by text enquiring about availability for 2200 for the duration and services listed above. Relatively quick and clear responses no more than a minute or two for her to respond. Booking arranged and services agreed.
Arrive at apartment building message to say I'm outside and get an immediate return call with flat number to call. Enter apartment building and make way to her door which opens immediately and I'm welcomed inside.
Appearance: Exactly as pictured in add
Andrea introduces herself as we make our way to the bedroom which is where one of the most positive starts to a booking turn negative as despite our rather clear communication Andrea appears to have no idea what services I've requested or duration. I explain as I remove my jacket and take out my wallet.
Andrea then quotes a price £40 an hour higher than
Agreed I put the money back in my wallet and put my jacket back on.
Andrea is shocked and asks what's wrong and I politely explain that she's increased her price £40 an hour and I do not have the cash nor would I pay it if I did. She is certainly free to change her advertised prices and services but should do that before a punter arrives.
She then says £100 an hour is fine, I respond no it isn't as I don't do being messed around and leave.