Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha Baby – Spitalfields E1 –  (Read 2217 times)

21 review(s) for Natasha Baby (5 positive, 4 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
12 review(s) for Sensual Nattasha (2 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383625) (7 positive, 5 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline PilotMan

Natasha Baby
External Link/Members Only

2021 update review

Petticoat Lane / Spitalfields market E1- limited on street parking

Booking & Comms:

I Messaged Natasha mid morning and she text back around 20 minutes later. We set up a booking about 1 hour ahead. Upon arrival she kept me waiting, “10 minutes baby”, “5 more minutes, sorry”. This went on for about 20 minutes, I was just about to walk when she asked me to come up. It’s a nice modern apartment block right in a side road close to Spitalfields Market.

The Girl:

I last saw Natasha in June 2020. I noticed that she seems to have aged more than the year that has passed. Her butt is no longer that firm bowling ball perfection it was last year. She seems to have lost some shape to her previous sharp toned hot body. It’s still awesome, but I reckon she’s stopped working out and age and gravity are getting the better of her, facially too. She told me she has recently had a boob job too.

Fee:

£80 for 30 minutes + £40 A-Levels

The Punt:

She opened the door and straight away she recognised me. Always feels good to be remembered. She was wearing sexy matching underwear and stilettoes. She looked smoking 🔥

Fee exchanged and services agreed. I didn’t ask for OWO or kissing as I know they are extra / not available. But was happy to pay the £40 extra for anal.

No shower offered, she just asked me to get undressed, left the room to stash the cash, returned and we got straight in to it. She was really full on, kissing me all over my upper body, licking and biting my nipples, sometimes a bit too hard.

She knelt down on the floor, put a condom on me and started OW. Plenty of eye contact, plenty of motion. She held my arse cheeks with both hands and thrusted my cock in and out of her mouth. If it was OWO, I would have probably busted.

She asked me to fuck her missionary first, she lay on the edge of the bed, hoisted her legs up in the air and exposed her gaping pussy for me to enter. She positioned herself on the bed so that we had a view in the mirror. I remember on my punt with her last year she constantly looks at herself in the mirror. We switched to doggy, then anal doggy, then anal missionary.

She can take a good hammering, no complaints. In fact, she kept saying “fuck me hard”. This went on for some time and was pretty intense. I eventually ran out of steam and pulled out.

I got her to sit on the edge of the bed while I stood in front of her. I asked her to wank me off so that I could bust over her tits, which I eventually did.

A quick clean up with wet wipes, no shower offered. We had a brief chat and I left

Would I return?

I probably would as a Plan B.

Earns a positive.

Offline tantraman

... she seems to have aged more than the year that has passed. Her butt is no longer that firm bowling ball perfection it was last year. She seems to have lost some shape to her previous sharp toned hot body. It’s still awesome, but I reckon she’s stopped working out and age and gravity are getting the better of her, facially too. She told me she has recently had a boob job too.

... photos of yesteryear collected here :music: