Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall Advice  (Read 365 times)

Offline nearlypastit1234

At the moment Im trying to arrange for a lady to visit me. The meet will take place on Monday. She's adamant that she wants my full address, to confirm the booking. Ive given my postcode and street name. But I'm not sure about giving house number at the moment. Surely I've given enough info already. And when she arrives on my street. I'd then tell her the house number.. I'd like a few thoughts please.

Offline Twotall

I’ve never had an out call to my house, others will hopefully be able to guide you.

I think you should give her the address, she might want to check on Google maps that it is a house and not a disused warehouse that she is being sent to.

That or risk being asked for a deposit if she hasn’t already.

Offline nearlypastit1234

Online GingerNuts

Link to said lady?

If giving her your full address is her booking procedure then it is what it is. If you're not comfortable doing that then presumably she won't go ahead with the booking.

Online Moby Dick

I would never have a WG in my home.
They can find out too much about you plus the GF would probably moan.

I can see her point.
If you don’t play to her rules she will just put you down as a timewaster. She won’t fork out for a taxi to a postcode/street with potentially hundreds of doors to knock on.
If you want her to come you are going to have to tell her where you live, but beware of scammers, blackmailers. They can find a lot about you from your address.

Offline nearlypastit1234

Thanks for your replies. I'm not going to give my house number. I will not be going ahead with the meeting. After the advice about scammer and blackmailer. I will look for a lady that accomadates. And does the services I'm looking for.

Offline Twotall

Probably a wise move. I wouldn’t ever consider an outcall to my home because of the risks involved. Too many curtain twitchers and risks involved. At least if you go to them you can make your excuses and leave if it doesn’t feel right.