Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexifay of Walsall  (Read 1513 times)

Offline The first of his name

I've long contemplated employing the services of a lovely lady from Adultwork and never had the courage to do anything about it but finally getting up the courage to act on it.

I have seen this profile on Adultwork, seems relatively legit, plenty of pictures, good feedback but concerned that the feedback all seems to be years old and the most recent one is from a user who has now deleted their account.

So anyway, has anyone any experience of Fay recently?

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline JT100

Been let down by her twice a couple of months ago, kept on trying to change the booking time for first booking, then after I booked a second time, there was no contact from her.
Sometimes works with jj and oral.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Honestly...I would look elsewhere.

Offline Stapler

In the past I have seen JJ for a 'massage' - to be honest I was intrigued by her puffy nipples! Cum over them...job done...curiosity satisfied!

Not the classiest of ladies! So, if this Fay works with her - birds of a feather and all that - as JT says, I would look elsewhere too.

...S...

They also seem to give each other feedback!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline The first of his name

Cheers guys, I'll keep looking for now... But maybe one day!

willbred

Have seen Fay about 3 times over about 4-5 years. The first was a good session of roleplay including A. Each time afterwards, she seemed to have gone a bit downhill. Last time October '13. Wouldn't recommend.

Offline puntingnewb

Have seen Fay about 3 times over about 4-5 years. The first was a good session of roleplay including A. Each time afterwards, she seemed to have gone a bit downhill. Last time October '13. Wouldn't recommend.

Got to agree. Went to see her some time last year and it was average, but willing to do everything.

Decided to go back earlier this year and she'd gone downhill massively. Looking incredibly worn out, smoking crack while I was there .... avoid.

Offline Northerndave666

smoking crack while I was there

Blimey, that takes me back to the mid 90's when some bird in a parlour after we finished, pulled out a pipe, lit up and offered me a go on it .....   :blush: