Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inna_xxx - Leeds  (Read 2375 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296357) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Crazyoldhaag

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one in October 2021

Had comms with this girl as soon as her profile appeared in Leeds, but her £20 extra for OWO put me off. A couple of weeks later my little brain got the better of me and I arranged a 30min meet with her for £70 + £20 for oral without. Very easy to book, a couple of texts and that were it.

After a shower and a shave I was off to central Leeds. Apartments near college of building with paper thin walls. Been there before. Let her know I was parked up and was sent a 'come over' text after about 10mins. Got buzzed in and was knocking on her door 5 mins later. Bang on agreed time.

Usual hiding behind the door and I was greeted by a smiley 5'8"(ish) tall lass with shoulder length straight jet black hair and bright red pumped up lips. She was wearing a red see through robe which matched the colour of her lipstick. I followed her to the bedroom where we sorted out the paperwork and I undressed myself. Inna did the same and I could now have a proper look at her. Slim and toned size 6/8 dress, natural B cup breasts with inverted nipples that came out to play after I gently ran my fingers over them, slim waist, fairly narrow hips and long toned legs. All over tan, nails done, lips done, nice make up, as is the case with almost all Romanian girls I've seen. Facially I found her to be very attractive(subjective). Some fairly large tattoos on her thighs. 25 stated on her profile is about right. She added some new pics to her profile at the time of writing and it's definitely the girl in the photos. Overall a very attractive girl that I couldn't wait to bend over.

So after stripping off on the opposite sides we both jumped on the bed and were kneeling in front of each other. I was running my hands all over her body while she was telling me what she liked. I hate it when the say ‘normal things’, what is that even supposed to mean? For a moment I thought she was leaning in to kiss me, but as it’s not on her likes and not wanting to cause an awkward situation, I went down to suck her nipples. I then laid her on her back for some RO. Opened her legs to find a fully shaven fresh pussy with medium labia and a very small clit. I licked away for quite some time but couldn’t get her to respond the way I’d hoped. No fingering on the list so I didn’t try. After a few minutes her body tensed up and she seemed to climax. I was about to give up anyway, so even if it was an act, it was well timed. She allowed me to do my thing for as long as I wanted and that’s the main thing.

We then swapped places so she could blow some life in to mini me. She positioned herself to the side of me and wrapped her puffy red lips around my cock. Very gentle approach to start with, no more than half way. It took me a while to get going but it was her hand that got the blood flowing. Most lasses just vigorously wank which does nothing for me, where as this one did it slowly with a twisting motion whilst having a breather from sucking. When I fully woke up she started varying the depth and speed, but it was still mostly half way. Her pumped up lips looked great going up and down my shaft and I reached for the condom when I felt the sap rising.

Condom on and Inna assumed doggy at my request. Fantastic toned arse on the girl, she must do some serious squatting at the gym. Inna looked super hot with her arse up and her chest on the bed as I was going in and out of her holding on to her slim waist. No complaints about the depth of penetration, but she weren’t thrusting back either. After a few minutes I reached iron rod state so got her to sit on my cock in RCG. Again, great view of her holes, and firm bottom. I felt the sap rising again so swapped to Deep Stick. No complaints about deep dicking after a few minutes I decided to put her back to doggy for the finish. Legs together this time and I filled the bag a couple of minutes later.

Clean up chat and I left 31 minutes after I came in.

To sum up. Very well presented Romanian lass. Tall, slim, fantastic toned body. I’d have preferred a slightly deeper BJ but it was enjoyable nevertheless. I had to take the lead throughout the meet but she did all positions I asked for, took deep dicking well and enthusiastically bounced on my cock in RCG. Positive experience, except for the £20 for OWO.