Author Topic: Newslut4u, Old Trafford  (Read 3644 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5737357) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Springoid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes.

Saw this beaut a couple of weeks ago.  Quickest replies I’ve ever had on AW.  Appointment made without problem, and some personal issues I have were discussed and not an issue.

Flat is in a former office block just off Chester Road.  No one really about.  Texted her when I arrived, and noted she had sent me a text saying she was running a little late due to traffic.  Not a problem and 10 minutes later, I got summoned.

Very quiet in the building, saw. I one else at all, in the lift and up.

Door opened, and before me, dressed just as I had requested was a beautiful pocket rocket.  She’s tiny!  A shade over 5’2 at most.  Beautiful face, perfectly proportioned body and pokey nips.  Welcomed me with a beautiful smile as I went In.  Bit of a chatterbox, but in a great, relaxing way.  Flat was spotless and tidy.  She said she sublets, and I think a few girls may use it, as she only does Monday and Wednesday.  Shower was offered, but I’d come straight from the bath

To the bedroom, where I sort out the paperwork, and she disappears for half a minute while get the keks off.  She sits down and ask what I would like as she strokes my thigh.  Nice snog between each sentence.  Not tongue down the throat, but a good tonguey snog.  Plenty of rubbing and stroking and she took the top off.  Lovely big tits with good size pokeys.  Surgery scars round the nips,  but they felt lovely and soft.  Panties canes off next, and I had a rub and a sneaky finger sniff.  Clean as a whistle. 

She went down on me, and the bj was amazing.  Felt my bell end right at the back of her throat.  Plenty of ball play, teasing and licking.  Felt myself getting too giddy, so told her I wanted to return the favour.  She straddled my face and I went to work.  Absolutly clean, no matter how deep I got my tongue in there,  had a dabble on her ringpeice as well, which she seemed to enjoy.  Felt her quiver build, and off she went!  Nice drippy chin!

Tried to 69, but she’s just too tiny, so she put a coat on him, and squatted on.  Nice tight vaj.  She bounced like crazy to the point that her tits were slapping her in the face.  Reverse cowboyed for a bit, as I stroked her arsehole, then I asked  her to finish me with her mouth.  Happy to do so, and she took the full 2 week load happily.

A nice cuddle as we got our breaths back, another shower offered, and she cleaned up as I got dressed.  A goodbye kiss and off I went with a twinkle in my eye.

Would I go back?  Indeed, the only thing preventing her becoming a regular is the fact she only works Monday and Wednesday day, but next time I’m off work, I’m there again 10/10

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Saw her recently, a cracking shag

Offline Boates

I think this is the same place as Angel Sam works, which would make sense as she's there Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
It's in a really weird place, as though you're heading into a Business Park.

Offline Springoid

It’s exactly the business park vibe as you go in, and also the the inside of the building screams offices.

Online man8


Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Can we get a review from you?

I'll put one up in the next few days

Offline Jayj

This lady is excellent, I’ve even moved my working week around to accommodate a Monday or Wednesday visit best around at the moment for me 👍