Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sparkly Secrets - Spider sense - Wolverhampton  (Read 3126 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nightingale

External Link/Members Only

When
Very recently

Comms
Good - agreed £150 for an hour.

Review
Punt never happened. As previous reviewers have stated she asked me to park at the pub and then text which is very conspicuous when there are only one or two other cars on there and the smokers watch you come and go but I’d got there really early so went in and bought a drink. 15 minutes before punt time I texted to say I was in the zone and ready when she was but no rush. At the agreed time I got a text saying she’d be another few minutes so I thought I’d move the car to a nearby, well lit street so it wouldn’t be the only one on the pub. Now it gets interesting. I moved no more than about a hundred yards and then realised a car with no headlights on (it was dark by now) was following me. When I pulled over they drove past and then came back, drove towards me in the opposite side of the road and then turned the headlights on before driving past me slowly and turning off. I wasn’t too worried at this point as they could have been looking for an address but a few minutes later they reappeared and did the same trick. Now I’m concerned and still no response. Then it all happened a third time and I get a message from her as they’re driving past asking me to wait longer. So I say I’m leaving and my phone goes into action with her immediately calling but I’m on my toes. She repeatedly called and then sent me a number of texts calling me a fake and that I didn’t turn up - I’m wandering if she or they weren’t sure who I was because I was there early and when I texted her I clearly hadn’t just pulled up on the pub car park. More texts about me losing out and one more telling me she is actually genuine. Maybe I should have risked it but my spider sense was telling me to live to punt another day.
Imagine my surprise when I later read on this very site that someone else thought her boyfriend was photographing his car.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 07:11:51 pm by Nightingale »

Offline Nightingale

Additionally- the few minutes she told me to wait was more like 20 before the next text.

Offline Reppit

She is not in the best of areas

Offline Boundless

In my book you did the right thing Nightingale, that sounds very dodgy and I'd put money on the car business being connected to her.

She seems to be a weird fish for sure, guys who've seen her report a good service and physically she ticks lots of boxes for me but it's a no from me due to the unreliability and general flakiness.

Offline Mutantlarry

I know she’s always had mixed reviews on here, but I’d always been tempted to see her. She’d replied to a couple of my rbs in the past. I recently got in touch with her about an outcall soon. Coms had started fine, but have become patchy, she is also now asking for a deposit. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this.

Offline mancsguy1975

Right decision OP - something not quite as it should it seems. I wouldn't bargebole touch IMHO either.

£150 for that ? No thanks IMHO.

Respect Sir for walking. :timeout:

Offline Nightingale

The more I think of it the more convinced I am that big head was right on the day. A younger me might have been convinced by little head.

Offline Taggart

Firstly, right decision. Too many red flags.
Secondly, her profile is way too long, information overload!

Offline Mutantlarry

From the message I got on aw earlier she’s definitely an avid reader of this site. Did the OP get any more communication from her after posting this?

Offline Ass the man

Hi glad uve walked did definitely rite thing which car park was it or pub

Offline Joball87

This reminds me now of a meet I had earlier in the year - I did like the meeting and rated positive, thought she was a bit unusual but a fun girl. However my booking was delayed at the last minute, by about 15 then 30mins - i was cool as I had to take some calls anyway. But I remember whilst walking to the door a car (think bmw) with some guys in it looking towards me a bit as I walked from pub car park - didn't think much at the time / maybe dealers etc but could be a connection. I still might go back though as Ivy was my cup of tea oddly enough but will be more tuned in.

Offline antony8821

She has been on my radar for ages, I have a job not far from her and I can never guarantee a time I can finish so i always let her know I am in the area and I will give her an hours notice if thats ok she says yes no problem. Then when i do its not enough time and she goes a bit tapped.

I have a pickup truck plastered with company stickers so the last thing i want to do is park somewhere im told and possibly watched. plus its loaded with equipment so I dont want to dump it somewhere either.

shes a strange one, But i still really want to try and see her because of her shameful shy sub demeanour.

What pub does she tell you to park on? I had a similar thing with another girl in west brom, she told me a specific place to park and when i didnt she started kicking off and i was parked too far away, strange!

I definitely would of left in your position though! 

Offline guymids-72

I believe the pub is the Merryboys (been mentioned on various threads so don't think I am doing anything wrong naming it here)
I've had her on my hotlist for about 5 years, agreed a meeting once but then had radio silence until 45mins before due start time, by this time I had given up.
I think given this thread I won't be looking to book

Offline antony8821

ahh yes i have seen that listed somewhere. That area is awful and the pub is well known for trouble.

spidy senses FTW!

Offline Madone1

Good call on leaving it.

I've always been concerned about a situation like this if something happens to your motor when your on a punt trying to explain to the other half. Or even worse crashing on your way too or from and explaining why you were in some totally random area. :scare:

Offline Joball87

Should always have a viable cover story of course when travelling unless you're single (like me luckily, in this respect!) and actually if parked up the pub helps (need the loo etc etc) !

Offline Madone1

Should always have a viable cover story of course when travelling unless you're single (like me luckily, in this respect!) and actually if parked up the pub helps (need the loo etc etc) !

Yeah your right still it's always something in the back of my mind I think its one of the main reasons I punt local.

Offline Walsalllad15

Even the rats where bullet proof vets at the Merry Boys. Very much a local place where they no each other, everyone I think stares if a stranger walks in.

Offline johnvilla67

i met her a few times
i always felt safe

Offline Nightingale

From the message I got on aw earlier she’s definitely an avid reader of this site. Did the OP get any more communication from her after posting this?
No further comms.

Offline Nightingale

I’m single. But still have a cover story just in case.