Author Topic: Enlightened Health & Beauty. Nr. Cannock  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Lambretta61!!

Just noticed this one pop up on FB. Enlightened Health & Beauty. Heath Hayes nr Cannock. A range of massages including on the price list Pre / Post event £15 quid. Looking at the photos I would say Thai.
A bit too close to home for me but if anyone fancies TOFTT be interesting.  They have an Instagram and Facebook page . Cheers.

Offline mancsguy1975

Noted they offer "Deluxe Facial" and "Express Facial"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: I wonder  :lol:

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Thanks for the post but I can't see anything to suggest anyone Thai works there. "Pre / Post event £15 quid" refers to pre event sports massage and post event sports massage.

Entirely legitimate? I'd say so.

Offline Lambretta61!!


Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline Reppit

Any link to it,tempted to take a gamble


Offline Lambretta61!!

Thanks for the link.  I thought the face pic that popped up on FB looked Asian and the figurines around the room  looked Thai flavour !

Offline temptation

Looking through the pics there are a few of her at work. Definitely not Thai and id say definitely legit.

Offline gavp1984