Author Topic: Andrea at Athena, Sheffield  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Djh10

So after reading other reviews on Andrea, I just had to visit. Around Nottingham we have so many fake picture roms it totally made me disheartens with punting.

I visited Athena knowing Andrea was on shift because I rang before hand. I arrived rang the buzzer and greeted by another girl called Laura I think. Totally miserable didn’t crack smile. I walked in and Andrea was stood beautiful smile on her face. Disagree with some comments about her face not being awesome it was nice because it wasn’t full of plastered makeup.

Andrea is tall, slender, small but lovely tits and her body is just toned to perfection which she openly admits is just from doing this job.

Went with Andrea to the room. Nice room loads of mirror.

Agreed a price of £80 for 30 minutes. 15 minutes full girlfriend was offered for £60.

She disappeared obviously putting the money away.

This is when the fun began

Full on deep kissing, leading to an awesome owo, deep throat and fingers exploring every part of me.

Leading to 69 and omg one perfect pussy. Her whole body was shaking at one point real or not fucking awesome actress

But this is what separated every her from every other girl I’ve been with. Started with perfect riding me looking at herself in the mirror then she spun around reverse but twerked in ways I’ve never even seen. Looking at her face through the mirror made me feel like superman.

Went into mish, legs in any position I wanted but I was holding off because I wanted to bend her over.

Both stood up in front of the mirror me pounding from behind looking at myself and her in the mirror just perfect. She was vocal throughout, whispers nice things, purs

There was no rush to clean up and go. We chatted about life and she was just so nice. Honest about why she does it for the fast money, but had real life plans and investing and stuff.

Honestly my best punt ever, she isn’t here long so grab her while you can. I’m still smiling days later and no punt has come close to that.

Sorry my first review, hope it covers everything

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 03:46:29 pm by Djh10 »


Offline dreamwrx

Top review mate, captures the experience I had with her too ... she's a ray of sunshine in Sheffield right now.

Some say expensive at £80 for a parlour, but I'd rather pay £80 for proper quality than £50-60 for something highly forgettable.

Offline Djh10

Totally agree dream, money I have wasted on bad/boring punts £80 was a bargain for the memory’s i have mate