Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya - well reviewed Thai - Birmingham  (Read 3580 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline alibirmingham

I've been meaning to see Anya for some time and part of me was thinking it would be a repeat visit as I thought I'd seen her already albeit some time back. I had not reviewed her so thought it must of been one that slipped through the review net but I was wrong.

I made a last minute booking earlier this week half expecting no replies but she (well the maid anyway) replied and we managed to get a time sorted.

Link: External Link/Members Only - Link currently not working, Did used to say limited profile and distrusting content only but now it's totally gone. Also noticed my HL went down from about 80+ to 63 so not sure if AW has had a cull of old unused profiles.

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £70

Services requested and delivered : OWO, RO, Fingers, Ball play, ANAL,
Services declined: Toys on her

Comms:

Initial texts followed by calls. Slight delay in responses but not enough to cause an issue. The maid seemed to be a bit weary of new punters as she asked had I seen her before and if I knew the location. Usually they would give you the location before you would even confirm a booking. Only issue was finding the flat as she only gave the flat number. No building info (there's 2 next to each other and they have used both in the past) and no floor number either and flat number was confusing. Normally in  buildings like these the flat number consists of the floor number and then flat number. For example flat 506 would be flat 06 on the 5th floor.

well known location

Room:

Dimly lit in red light, Bit cluttered as had a bit of furniture in there as well as a massage table a previous punter had gifted her. Bed good though and comfortable so no complaints

Appearance:

Thai lady around 30 I would guess, Maybe a touch older. Pleasing to the eye, wore a lingerie set but cant remember the colour, Firm bolt on's, nice natural round bum, and best bit was her silky smooth, tidy pussy.

The details:

Plenty of reviews of Anya so not sure how much I can add.

Got in, Confirmed services, price, and that a shower was ok. Anya's English isn't the best and understanding each other was difficult at times as was gauging the mood and humour. She told me to strip, gave me a fresh towel and showed me the shower. She left while I showered.

Out in 2 mins and she returns, Start with sensual touch but quickly moved to owo. Sadly didn't find her technique the best. Not deep, sloppy, or sensual enough but good enough that I got hard and she did pay some attention to my balls and shaft but again not the best. More light licks and pecks rather then full on tea bagging. Did allow full access to her silky smooth pussy for full touch and fingering session and she seemed really into that.

Next was full RO as she seemed to like my fingering and RO efforts, and this was great as she seemed to really react well. This could of all been fake but if it was it was done so well I couldn't tell the difference. Good finger blast and licking/sucking and back to 69 session over it was time for the main event.

One note to add here is that she did do a lot of cleaning before starting OWO even though I had a shower in front of her and before she sucked me so put either sanitizer or lube on my cock. She also made me put the same stuff on my fingers before fingering her.

Back to the main event on with the rubber and into CG, and RCG. Did this well, sadly due to lighting view was limited. Then onto Mish and Anal which was delivered with no fuss. Next 10 mins were filled with vag/anal sex and many positions. No clock watching, prompts to hurry, or pressure. Took it at my pace and she seemed to be enjoys it just as much as me. Again good acting if it was fake.

Finally finish in the bag with about 2 mins to spare of my 30 mins thinking 2 mins for a quick cleanup before I leave. But no! This is where the punt went from a good positive to an absolutely amazing positive.

She would not let me get up or clean myself. She spent 3/4 mins wiping me down, drying my off with tissues, and then the next 10/15 mins giving me a mixture of Thai and her own technique massage. We're talking hands, arms, feet, legs, thigh, shoulders, back etc. And yes, the famous cracking of the back and neck was also included.

Then after all that she said I was welcome to take a shower, I initially declined thinking I've already overstayed my welcome but she insisted that if I wanted to it was fine and to take my time. She clearly didn't have another booking following me which was great for me. Took the shower and chatted before I left. In total near 50 mins easy from the time I walked in to the time I walked out.

Summary:

I've seen many Thaïs over the years and Anya is up there as one of the best if not THE best. Not because of the sexual service and this was on balance a good, not great punt (OWO was basic but sex etc was great) But more because of the after service and care and thought she punt into a punt that technically had already finished. I got the feeling she truly cared about giving a great service and she loves giving massages.

Would I Visit again??

This is a easy 100% yes but not in a hurry. I do enjoy my OWO and she just couldn't deliver on this for me. So she is still up there but other providers offer a fuller more enjoyable experience for me.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:28:11 pm by daviemac »

Offline The Owl

Profiles that aren't verified are now hidden due to the MasterCard issue, being discussed in UK Punting forum. My HL's have also taken a hit.

Offline 801

Nice informative review Ali

I've yet to see her still as cannot get to book early enough or not getting a reply on the last two times I've sent her a message

I did see Meena recently and left my review,  she also was very eager to please and treated me very well with helping to clean and get dressed etc seems these thais have a certain standard

Offline The Owl

Profile is back now and verified. You'll still need to switch to the mobile version of AW to see her phone number though.

Offline petermisc

Phone number now seems to be visible on non-app version too.

Offline The Owl

Phone number now seems to be visible on non-app version too.

Perhaps her attempt to mostly get by on regs has run it's course.

Offline alibirmingham

Perhaps her attempt to mostly get by on regs has run it's course.

Think it may be because she’s now had to verify so Aw have made her profile fully public with all details.