Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Lucy - Warren Street/Goodge Street - Complete waste of money  (Read 2231 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6470357) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6427173) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline chilluk

Link:https://www.adultwork.com/6470357

Cost: £200 incall

This has to be the most expensive mistake and one of my worst ever punting experience.

When: Saw her today. Agreed time and date the day before via WhatsApp.

Place: 5 min walk from Goodge st, top floor flat, basic
Girl: is the girl in the pics, but she certainly is not size 8 or has a slim waist as described in her profile. She is at least size 10 most likely size 12. Ample boobs with large nipples, but certainly not perky. Facially, below average, huge earrings, pierced tongue and braces. 20 years old English girl from south London. I doubt that she would have achieved many A grades at her GCSEs.

Meet: When entering the room, she did not smile or say hello, she immediately sat down on the bed. She asked me how long for and then started typing on her phone. She asked me what services I wanted, so I spelled out a list of vanilla services I normally expect, but tbh, no girls had ever asked me in that way, very cold and robotic with no eye contact. I confirmed I was not interested in the extras listed on her profile. I handed over the cash, had a shower and returned to the room. I then discovered she had a cold. So dfk which I normally enjoyed was out of the question.

She then asked me to lie down, still fully clothed and she sat next to me with her legs crossed. She applied some lube to her hands, leaned forward and started uncovered oral. I asked if she could go deeper, she said no as she would gag. I then asked her to take her bra and panties off and if she would lick my balls; she said that balls licking would be extra. I then asked for my money back and I would leave. She changed her tune at that point and started licking which felt nice. Apparently no one had ever asked for that before!! I should have walked at the point.
I then started to give her oral, she said she had never managed orgasm with oral on her. She was very wet when I insert a finger gently after giving her oral for a few minutes. But she just sat there showing no emotion and totally disinterested. I asked how did she normally cum. She said she would cum via penetration done in a particular way!!! WTF...
We then have sex in mish. She still showed no emotion and kept looking down. I struggled to maintain my erection after a couple of minutes. When I asked if we could proceed to doggie, she said I only had 10 min left. At that point, my erection completely disappeared and that was that....Quick shower and left with just over 5 min on the clock still to go.

I don’t think she did this maliciously. But the bottomline is - she delivered a very poor service with absolutely zero emotional engagement or effort, most likely due to her inexperience. Overall, she has below average appearance and the service was nothing like what the profile has promised: passionate and relaxed GFE, a sensual, erotic experience, passionate and authentic, anything but... I am not sure if she is even interested in sex and she kept saying this was a job for her.

There you have it folks, you have been warned.

Would I return? You must be joking!

2 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline naz

OP that's sound like a raw deal at £200. She looks hot in the pic, but I guess it is much about the attitude as is her looks and service.

Offline fionnov

She already had a strong negative under a different pseudonym -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324606

Offline Geko12

Reviews like this make me glad im taking a break from punting

OP thanks for the review and sorry you left disappointed, hope your next punt is a top notch one.  :hi:

Online radioman33

She only needs one a day to rip off and she’s made her cash for the day,£200 rip off merchant.

Offline daddycool

I don’t think she did this maliciously. But the bottomline is - she delivered a very poor service with absolutely zero emotional engagement or effort, most likely due to her inexperience. Overall, she has below average appearance and the service was nothing like what the profile has promised: passionate and relaxed GFE, a sensual, erotic experience, passionate and authentic, anything but... I am not sure if she is even interested in sex and she kept saying this was a job for her.

There you have it folks, you have been warned.

Would I return? You must be joking!

Judging by both accounts of her, I reckon she did do it maliciously.

Online Stud01

The first half of your punt sounds very similar to mine- de ja vu!

You got alot further than me though. Surprised you didn't get any bad smell down below from her. Makes me think she did not clean herself before my booking.  :vomit:

Honestly speaking, that punt has kind of put me off punting even though it was my first one back since pre pandemic. A truly horrific time spent for me.

Offline mi89

Thanks for the review! I almost booked her today, and a search by her profile name led me here. I am adding her current number for those searching via the number 07984702660 +447984702660

What a shame, she looked great in the pictures.