Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Sinclair - Durham  (Read 4561 times)

22 review(s) for Simone Sinclaire (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline nayclover

External Link/Members Only
This meeting happened about a month ago early September
Coms via email and text easy and half hour meet sorted for Gfe . Quick phone call day before to confirm meet and break the ice
Arrived at apartment . Parking easy near shops so busy and plenty of movement so easy to go unnoticed . Arrived and phoned Simone who gave directions and apartment number
.Once at door was greeted by smart attractive smartly dressed lady . Age pictures etc accurate .
Once in Bedroom was greeted by a nice not to deep kiss and a gentle explore of each bodies.  Stopped to exchange dues and then asked to undress and to help Simone out of a tight red fixed dress to reveal a matching retro bra set and stocking . Onto the bed for more kissing and Simone soon was waking  up the boy with her hands as I removed her bra to reveal small pert beast with responsive nipples . Simone was soon kissing down my chest and soon was giving some nice owo with plenty of attention to my balls .
I slid her pants to one side and slowly teased her already wet lips before suggesting we move to 69 so I could taste her pussy.  Pant removed and Simone positioned herself so I could taste and pleasure her tight neat pussy.  She tasted great and was soon enjoying the pleasure of my  tongue and was nicely into it with right noises and a shuddering of the body .  We came back to kiss then Simone slid back down and applied the condon before climbing on top And sliding onto my pulsing shaft  The sight of her tight body and warmth was too much and I was soon filling the bag with my  cum . She can off me and cleaned up then cuddled in as we chatted till it was time . Then I dressed and left with a kiss and smile on my face

Overall nice Gfe experience nice girl body and personality would definitely see again

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline nayclover

At the time sure it was£70 half hour now 80 sure it was 70 as that tends to be my max for 30 mins

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
At the time sure it was£70 half hour now 80 sure it was 70 as that tends to be my max for 30 mins
That's why it's important to put the price it was when you had the punt in the review, looking at your review everyone would assume you paid the advertised rate and wouldn't know she had put her prices up.

Offline nayclover

Sorry will remember next time

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline toon972

This meeting happened about a month ago early September
Coms via email and text easy and half hour meet sorted for Gfe . Quick phone call day before to confirm meet and break the ice
Arrived at apartment . Parking easy near shops so busy and plenty of movement so easy to go unnoticed . Arrived and phoned Simone who gave directions and apartment number
.Once at door was greeted by smart attractive smartly dressed lady . Age pictures etc accurate .
Once in Bedroom was greeted by a nice not to deep kiss and a gentle explore of each bodies.  Stopped to exchange dues and then asked to undress and to help Simone out of a tight red fixed dress to reveal a matching retro bra set and stocking . Onto the bed for more kissing and Simone soon was waking  up the boy with her hands as I removed her bra to reveal small pert beast with responsive nipples . Simone was soon kissing down my chest and soon was giving some nice owo with plenty of attention to my bal
I slid her pants to one side and slowly teased her already wet lips before suggesting we move to 69 so I could taste her pussy.  Pant removed and Simone positioned herself so I could taste and pleasure her tight neat pussy.  She tasted great and was soon enjoying the pleasure of my  tongue and was nicely into it with right noises and a shuddering of the body .  We came back to kiss then Simone slid back down and applied the condon before climbing on top And sliding onto my pulsing shaft  The sight of her tight body and warmth was too much and I was soon filling the bag with my  cum . She can off me and cleaned up then cuddled in as we chatted till it was time . Then I dressed and left with a kiss and smile on my face

Overall nice Gfe experience nice girl body and personality would definitely see again

Pulsing shaft, I wish my shaft would pulse now and again.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 11:50:00 pm by toon972 »

Offline Lamnguin

As far as I am aware she is £80/half booked through AW or £70/half through Durham Courtesans.

Offline BustaN

Thanks for review, glad to hear you had a great time as I did.

I long to meet her again too, though my diary hasn't yet matched back up.  Yet.