Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Sophie - Gangbangs/Parties  (Read 13406 times)

Offline Hubert

Hi,

Have seen Soph twice on 1:1s, but notice she is now talking about doing Gangbangs or Parties. although no dates as yet.

Has she done these before, and what where they like if so ?

Cheers

Mike

Offline PuntingPete

She has done a few parties in the past, I have been to 2 of them. Normally with another girl (although Sophie is the main attraction naturally) - great fun  :D

She hasn't done any for the last couple of years even though she mentions them on her profile. She has told me in the past a venue is the problem (although I don't know why she can't use a hotel like previously)??

Personally I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for her next one  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

She has done a few parties in the past, I have been to 2 of them. Normally with another girl (although Sophie is the main attraction naturally) - great fun  :D

She hasn't done any for the last couple of years even though she mentions them on her profile. She has told me in the past a venue is the problem (although I don't know why she can't use a hotel like previously)??

Personally I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for her next one  :hi:

Agreed Pete.
I've not been to one, but that Tab has been on hermprofile since I first started punting 18mths ago.
I have just PM'd the OP almost ecpxactly the same as you have said.......

A good sign is that she is starting to do Duos now, so who knows....?

Coincidentally, I have a regular who asked me only on Saturday to ask Soph if she would consider a GangBang too......(they have enjoyed each other before -  :cool:)

My regular is well up for it, but logistically it would be a nightmare to organise, even if Soph wants to to it....... :unknown:

taffdan

Agreed Pete.
I've not been to one, but that Tab has been on hermprofile since I first started punting 18mths ago.
I have just PM'd the OP almost ecpxactly the same as you have said.......

A good sign is that she is starting to do Duos now, so who knows....?

Coincidentally, I have a regular who asked me only on Saturday to ask Soph if she would consider a GangBang too......(they have enjoyed each other before -  :cool:)

My regular is well up for it, but logistically it would be a nightmare to organise, even if Soph wants to to it....... :unknown:

I see she is duo'ing with WB on the 10th July, and as Pete will know WB has had a couple of recent GB.

So lets see what evolves there :-)

Offline PuntingPete

I see she is duo'ing with WB on the 10th July, and as Pete will know WB has had a couple of recent GB.

Nothing could be better than a WB & NSS Gangbang  :scare:

I need a lie down just thinking about it  :wacko:

password02

Any AW links to the girl in question?

Offline WelshMichael

Wonder if she's been reading this thread...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From the number of posts about both girls on UK Punting I'm going to guess that they'll be in for a busy day  :D

Offline PuntingPete

taffdan

I must have ESP ( extra sensitive prick)  :cool:

Offline PuntingPete

I must have ESP ( extra sensitive prick)  :cool:

Or insider knowledge maybe?  ;)

taffdan

Or insider knowledge maybe?  ;)

Sorry Peter not on this occasion, just an intuitive guess. :rolleyes:

Offline PuntingPete

Sorry Peter not on this occasion, just an intuitive guess. :rolleyes:

You going Dan?

taffdan

You going Dan?

Unfortunately not Pete, I have not been able to punt much over  the last 6 months, had hoped to return last month but unfortunately dropped out of remission, but I will look forward to the reviews ;)  I can't think of a better GB combination, but to be honest I would go for the two girl booking, who would want to share these two girls :D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:32:48 pm by taffdan »

SteveNova

There's some posts about this gang bang with Soph and WB on the LMP thread too https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32585.0
I'm looking forward to the experience  :thumbsup:

Offline Hubert

Looks like I am in for the morning session, cant wait, its been too long since I saw Sophie last !  Look forward to meeting some of you there

peroni77

gutted i cant make this 1, ive had the pleasure of WB and NSS together and it was awesome, would love to have the time to get to 1 of these gangbangs......have fun guys, i know i would

Offline mush13

im in for the 10th will be fun , just counting down the days now. see you then jon

Offline ampersand

From what I have read about this event, Soph will be up for a good MMF DP at some point during proceedings.  However, I notice that WB seems to have removed anal from her 'likes'. Presumably this means that she won't be up for any bum fun  :unknown:

Offline ampersand

Is anyone planning on going to the evening session?

Offline PuntingPete

Is anyone planning on going to the evening session?
Fuck no! - I'll never recover from the morning one by then  :lol:

Offline ampersand

Fuck no! - I'll never recover from the morning one by then  :lol:
It is looking good for the evening then - me, Soph and Georgia (WB).  I won't see (or experience) a live DP, but I will manage ..............

Offline mush13

Offline ampersand

im booked for the eve aard.
Well, we will get a DP out of it then!

Offline Hubert

From what I have read about this event, Soph will be up for a good MMF DP at some point during proceedings.  However, I notice that WB seems to have removed anal from her 'likes'. Presumably this means that she won't be up for any bum fun  :unknown:

She's up for double anal too, which could be fun !

Shaketherooom

Also booked for the 10th. Ive seen soph before and was fantastic, so cant wait.

Offline PuntingPete

Not with my cock she's not  ;)

Looks like there will be quite a few UKP members there  :drinks:

Offline ampersand

My inviolable rule is one dick per hole   :hi:

SteveNova

Not with my cock she's not  ;)

Looks like there will be quite a few UKP members there  :drinks:
I'm booked in for the morning session  :thumbsup:

Offline PuntingPete

I'm booked in for the morning session  :thumbsup:

It will be nice to meet you Steve but sharing Sophie's butthole on our first meet is probably a bit much  :lol:  :lol:

SteveNova

It will be nice to meet you Steve but sharing Sophie's butthole on our first meet is probably a bit much  :lol:  :lol:
Look forward to meeting up Pete  :thumbsup:  I think I'll observe the anal hole sharing from a safe distance, in case I get sucked into the action so to speak  :D

Offline darkvamp

Anyone know if there are still spaces?

Offline PuntingPete

Dunno, she is still advertising both the morning & evening one. I would have thought it would say if either was full as she seems to update her profile most days. For some reason WB does not mention the gangbangs on her profile at all  :unknown:

Shaketherooom

When i spoke with her yesterday, she had only 1 more space for the evening.

Offline PuntingPete

If anyone knows the venue could you please PM me, (please don't post on the forum). I would like to make plans to make sure I'm there on time  :hi:

SteveNova

If anyone knows the venue could you please PM me, (please don't post on the forum). I would like to make plans to make sure I'm there on time  :hi:
Was thinking the same, and I'm keen to know if it's going to be city centre and so walkable from Temple Meads station.

rogerc23

Does anyone know if there are face pics in her private gallery?
There is a lot of competition but she sounds like the filthiest girl imaginable

Offline PuntingPete

When i spoke with her yesterday, she had only 1 more space for the evening.

According to Soph's profile, both sessions are now fully booked

SteveNova

According to Soph's profile, both sessions are now fully booked
Glad I didn't hesitate !

Offline PuntingPete

There's a tab on Welsh Brunettes AW page now asking the guys who have booked to send her a booking request.
She seems to be better organised than Sophie  :drinks:

Offline Hubert

Anybody had confirmation from WB once a booking request has been submitted ?

SteveNova

Anybody had confirmation from WB once a booking request has been submitted ?
Yes, the booking request with WB has been read and marked as confirmed.  I've also been in touch with Soph again by text and its all looking good for Thursday  :thumbsup:

Offline PuntingPete

Yes my booking request has been confirmed too.
I believe there is one vacant space for the evening.  :hi:

Offline Hubert

All confirmed here too for the morning session...Sophie now asking for a booking request too.
Anyone had details of location yet ?

Offline mush13

cool im comfirmed too will be good fun .

J1980b

Hi all, If you text soph she'll send you the address, I have it but don't want to publish it on here.
Btw this is my first post on this site that I've been reading for ages!!
and I'll happily share her holes with any of you, I'm looking forward to the morning session

Offline PuntingPete

So far from this forum then it's
shaketheroom
stevenova
puntingpete
aardvark
hubert
mush13

Anyone else?  :drinks:

J1980b

New to the forum but add me to that list

Offline mush13

im in for 6pm anyone else here in for the evening.

Offline ampersand

So far from this forum then it's
shaketheroom
stevenova
puntingpete
aardvark
hubert
mush13

Anyone else?  :drinks:

I'm afraid work has hijacked my plans - half day has been cancelled, so no way of getting there in time in the evening. I hope you all have a good time and that at least one of you wwill do a report - I don't think we ever did see one after WB's c two girl with SweetKandiBaby.