Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Starseed21, Thieving Bitch - Milton Keynes  (Read 17824 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6426811) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3516231) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6918571) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6985844) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7790762) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline scutty brown

Online MrMatrix

Blimey, 4 profiles , plus any viva streets profiles and 9 negatives. Why would any one take a chance :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

Blimey, 4 profiles , plus any viva streets profiles and 9 negatives. Why would any one take a chance :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Just three negatives
Most of the reviews have been indexed to multiple profiles

Offline DouglasReynholm

Because they don't have a UKP account! What percentage of punters in the UK do? What percentage actually Google the SP's name, number etc.?

Can someone report her new VS ad to the management there? I wouldn't know how.

Offline scutty brown

Because they don't have a UKP account! What percentage of punters in the UK do? What percentage actually Google the SP's name, number etc.?

Can someone report her new VS ad to the management there? I wouldn't know how.

Would be a waste of time reporting to VS

Offline DouglasReynholm

Would be a waste of time reporting to VS
So you don't think Yorkie's report did anything on the 19th?

Looks like you got it taken down then: External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

So you don't think Yorkie's report did anything on the 19th?

I'd be very surprised if that was anything other than coincidence.
It must be four years since I've managed to get one taken down

Offline DouglasReynholm

Using Locanto now
External Link/Members Only
Good post Scutty. Did you report it? It's gone. I remember booking a girl on Locanto in 2018 before I joined here and got the lay of the lays.

Offline scutty brown

Good post Scutty. Did you report it? It's gone. I remember booking a girl on Locanto in 2018 before I joined here and got the lay of the lays.

No, that wasn't me
May have been someone on one of the other forums
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 04:38:46 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Flair99

Offline scutty brown

First time I've seen her blonde
Looks rougher than ever - the drugs must be getting to her

Online Atrueyorkie

Absolutely crazy, yeah definitely reporting the page

Offline inalco

I think this is her,

If this breaks any rules happy for a mod to remove.

Offline Jameson20

I think this is her,

Fuck me! This is my very own anti drugs advert.

Offline scutty brown

I think this is her,

that's definitely her, same name that we tracked down - Jamesina Barnes
two other short videos there as well - make her seem totally confused
and FWIW - she says the grey-blonde is a wig

Offline scutty brown

Online Atrueyorkie

Profile gone!
Who reported it? Well done to whomever it was!

I reported it a couple hours ago , I won’t rest till the tart just goes away for good. Included as many buzzwords as possible in my email  :D

Offline scutty brown

I reported it a couple hours ago , I won’t rest till the tart just goes away for good. Included as many buzzwords as possible in my email  :D

I wonder if she and the thug boyfriend are going to make any more films of themselves harassing labour campaigners during this election?

Offline DouglasReynholm

I think this is her,
She was great in The Office though: how he reacted when Tim put his stapler in the jelly was classic.

Offline funlovingguy

She was great in The Office though: how he reacted when Tim put his stapler in the jelly was classic.

Looks like we finally have a fan, all the best

Offline scutty brown

And another one....

and the photos get worse with each profile

just to aid anyone searching for her, the phone number on that profile is

07541261424 / +447541261424
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:27:51 am by scutty brown »

Offline Shagswell2001

And another one....

Must get my eyes tested. When I seen the "chackmore" part of the link, I thought it said crackwhore  :lol:

Offline DouglasReynholm

Must get my eyes tested. When I seen the "chackmore" part of the link, I thought it said crackwhore  :lol:
You'll be in trouble when she takes over the country: External Link/Members Only  She is the bride of Chris the second coming, embodied in the feminine body. So I'd watch what you post here. Billie Piper was once the bride of Chris but she wisely kicked him out and took a lot of cash with her when she left. I assume she means Evans.