Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Megan Farnborough morphs into Jess-ee-ah had a good time but it is b&s why?  (Read 1092 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5622410) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]
21 review(s) for Jess-see-ah (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I had a good time with Megan last time out in Sunbury so when I saw the profile in Farnborough I booked all seemed OK and as last time but now in a familiar place in Farnborough.

Expectation: a GFE with a skinny sexy MILF a few laughs along the way

Comms: good with maid  50/80/100/130   15/30/45/60 mins so I booked at four hours notice 45 mins for 100 Lizzies

Venue: modern block good bed and ensuite been in that room many times over the years safe location the intercomm system works horay parking free in side road 2 or 3 hours.

Services: FK RO nipple play OWO covered sex in mish and doggy CIM (NT) usually in at this price and anal not sure never go for it.

The Milf:   pretty 6 age circa 45 she has been a stunning beauty looked a bit different from last visit 34 D bolt on tits  slim size 8 but painfully skinny so her hip bones stick out soft skin 5'7" brown eyes friendly good english she is not the girl in the profile pics  blondish long hair growing out now

The meet: arrived 10 min early buzzed into appt door opens and I look at the MILF and I know something is wrong. Its been a few weeks but I do not recognise this woman as Megan smiles and kisses with really soft lips she is wearing a seductive LBD and as I kiss and feel her buttocks I know she is wearing nothing else. How exciting we kiss and grope more in the bedroom then I break for paperwork and shower. WTF is this woman she seems so familiar. Out of the shower and onto the bed more rub and tug and she plays with my nipples but I am heading south to a sweet shaved pussy and tongue on clit combo to a shuddering O. Great my turn Bod Mhor was curious as she delivered a wet sloppy OWO BJ with little hand I was enjoying myself  and BM was signalling ready so mac up and she pulls a pillow to go under her ass ready for mish. Bang it clicks "are you Jess-ee-ah"? I must have seen her a half dozen times at least. Yes she says Im back after three years and she said I thought you looked familiar but I don't know. BM reminds me of the task and she is very comfortable as we kiss and suck in situ. Change for doggy with some noise and I can feel the sap rising so down for a break and suck nipples lick pussy and back to remount in mish. We are moving along nicely and I put her legs over my shoulders as she makes a noise and back to mish she pulls her legs up for a deep penetration snd I pick up the pace to completion. Whew that really was great so we kiss and chat and pick up from three years ago. I am not sure why she has come back and nor is she but I enjoyed the session. Up and shower and off in 50 mins.

Conclusion: I was miffed with the B&S as I wanted another session with the previous "Megan" but I was happy to punt Jess but here is the thing which rates it negatively the constant (recent) swapping of these profiles. It is bad enough that the pictures are not representative but now I cannot guarantee which SP I am going to see. I did enjoy the punt but Jess-ee-ah is not the same very pretty woman as before still attractive just lost the bloom and a bit of previous sparkle. She is a nice woman and the punt followed my previous review:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226649.0

I probably will not return as so many of this crew are so so similiar although the 45 min session suits me. YHB may already know Jess-ee-ah and see things differently.
Happy safe punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline danshaw

I was just searching for Jess-ee-ah on here as I was gutted when she stopped working (I used to visit her in Crawley).

Good to hear she is back but as you say its a strange setup with the profile swaps. Megan now says Glasgow so who knows.....

D