Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Royal Oak  (Read 2279 times)

89 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (79 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tergil]
12 review(s) for Lexy Sweety (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tergil]
20 review(s) for TANYA BABE (17 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tergil]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to recent reviews from Marvelous and Bedheadred made me call Tanya. She was quick with the text message for me and her place is on a quiet street near to the tube. Shower offered and lots of towels available.

She is the skinny blonde from the pictures and looks very good for her age. Big round fake tits and a tight body.

This meeting was full on!! In for the DFK and I felt like she was gonna suck my tongue out!! Completely balls deep blowjob, she really goes for it. She has some baby oil so I rub it over her tits and body while she sucks me some more. Down for RO and all very fresh, neat little puss. I put a finger in and initially worried that she might be too small but not worries, two fingers soon banging away!!

Then we get on to fucking and we try a few positions but it is a little blurry which ones. She is very bendy and takes a pounding without any problems. I went at it for quite a while and loved the entire thing. A very energetic session and highly recommended

Offline bedhedred

Good to see that she gave you a good time, as my review might have steered you. Thanks again to Marvelous for putting her on my radar as my age filtering had kept her out. As I said, I met her again a few days ago and she snogged and gagged her way through a session with me.  :yahoo:

I'll be back to see her again soon.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 10:08:57 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Marvelous

I went to see her today again as i lost my nerve at the last minute to take one for the team while in london :D All out snog fest again :thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

I went to see her today again as i lost my nerve at the last minute to take one for the team while in london :D All out snog fest again :thumbsup:

Good work. Who were you considering toftting?

Offline Marvelous

The 2 you suggested the one in kilburn plan A no number was showing but i thought id drive in see if it comes up nothing, but its showing now for some reason External Link/Members Only i really like the look off her and not sure why the number was off.

Then i thought finchley for the other one External Link/Members Only but Tanya text back  i lost my nerve and just played it safe as her pics dont really give much away.

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:03:22 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tergil

The 2 you suggested the one in kilburn plan A no number was showing but i thought id drive in see if it comes up nothing, but its showing now for some reason External Link/Members Only i really like the look off her and not sure why the number was off.

Then i thought finchley for the other one External Link/Members Only but Tanya text back  i lost my nerve and just played it safe as her pics dont really give much away.

Anais looks lovely 😜

Offline bedhedred

No mention of Anais on ukp, though the profile has been up since June. No AW feedback either.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:02:42 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Marvelous

I know mate as soon as Mr B pointed her out to me i was hooked :rose: i even drove down on my punting day today hoping the number and available today light would show up but no, then to plan b now i check to copy her link its up :thumbsdown:

Could be a bait and switch but only one way to find out.

Offline bedhedred

I put the 2 through yandex. No hits. She could be real. Lots of Rom girls have real photos.