Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Rae - Glasgow  (Read 1646 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place within the last month, first time seeing her, as her profile had stated,she didn't see anyone without AW feedback? In hindsight, could have probably just chanced my luck,and contacted her on the day, and see if she queried it. Plenty of good reviews on here,so thought i was in for rare treat.   

Comm's :- Mailed on AW as soon as i saw she was back in glasgow following week, but was just told to text her on the thursday, when she was greenlit. Did as requested,and was arranged for next day. Text on the day,no issue,and directed to location.

Venue :- Nice apartment block,on street near Argyle train station. Multi storey nearby,metered parking on street,if you prefer. Building very safe,and secure, wasn't kept hanging around,so all good..

Donation :- One hour £150. I'm sure when i first checked her profile stated £140,so either it's just went up, or the guys down in darlington get a wee discount?  :unknown:

Girl :- Profile stat's accurate, though would say she's being generous to herself on the age front. Definitely looks after her body, mentioned being a gym regular,and with the tan,and a sexy one piece fishnet bodystocking, i thought yeah,you'll do! Will say her profile photos,look well touched up, flattering,but she's still a tidy MILF.

The Punt :- She was hiding behind door,and i was quite pleased on first impressions,though didn't get much in the way of a greeting...'Hi', and ushered towards bedroom down the hall...Handed over the readies, and asked to have a quick shower,as i'd been out,and about for 1-2 hours,and also if she could get me a glass of tapwater. Bathroom functional, no shower gel, used hand soap,and towel well worn,but clean :)

Went through,and Amber's lying on the bed watching me look for a spot to leave my clobber,and discard the towel... meanwhile i'm trying to initiate some small talk, avoid any awkwardness. So okay,i'm coming to you then,so joins her sitting at the top of the bed,and smacked the lips on her. Kissing soft ,and sensual,she's good at it,and i gave her a good feel up,including her ample fake boobs,and rubbing her pussy.

I'm raring to go,but Amber's in no hurry to say hello to my little friend,so eventually i go down on her,and she's fresh,tasty,and quite responsive. Starting to feel  like i was down there for a while,and no sign of returning the favour, so came up for air,and lay on the bed. She got the message,and proceeded with some decent oral,quite deep,and wet,though she did use her hands a fair bit. On to '69',and this was good to. I was calling the shots so had her apply raincoat,and she got on top. Enjoyed the kissing,and her breasts,while giving her shapely arse a wee spank. Sex was good enough,can't remember exactly order,or number of positions - usually enjoy doggy,but for some reason,for all she looked,and felt good,it wasn't flicking my switch??

She used a vibrating wand thing on her clit,while i fucked her missionary at the edge of the bed,and that got her off.....suggested she use it on me ,so she used it on my balls,while sucking me off, but again,more handie shandie.... Decided to finish with CIM,me standing,so that was going fine,gave her fair warning,but as soon as i started to come ,she was pulling away,up on her feet,and through to the bathroom.I had to finish myself in my hand,and fetch wipes for a clean up,not chuffed at all.
  She took her time, coming back,and i'm thinking yeah you've came, so jog on mr? Got dressed,and she appeared as i was taking a drink,giving it ' what you got planned for the rest of the day' ,shit! Time wasn't up,but had enough of going through the motions,for the sake of it...wished her a safe trip home that night,and boosted.

Summary :- Got the vibe of a seasoned WG,has her routine,and sizeable client base,doesn't have to try too hard. We all have off days,and TBF she did do most of what i asked. It was the lack of engagement ,and enthusiasm feel to the punt,that makes it a neutral for me. IMO,needs to try harder with her people skills,we are paying top dollar for the full package after all?. Itched the scratch, ticked the box,wont be back :timeout:

Offline shaft10

Cheers for review. Been on my hotlist for a while as she has toured Carlisle in the past. For a 150 notes you either need to be banging a stunner, or at least someone who engages with ya.

Offline henry brubaker

Thanks for the review. I had her on my hot list as well.