Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alysha20 - Edgware Road  (Read 1711 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6264358) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7440105) (3 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
11 review(s) for BARBIE STELLA (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
11 review(s) for Party girl Beatrice2 (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ahmedhussein979797

Alysha20 (Adultwork)

Link - External Link/Members Only

Cost - £120 - 1 Hour Normal service Nothing extra

Duration - 45 minutes

Edgware Road. Very easy to find. Discreet location

Communication - Communication was perfect. English was good and very responsive on text. Booked her with ease.

Looks - She definitely is the girl in the photos. Beautiful girl, stunning eyes, Slim figure and has an ass and breast were okay. She wore a lovely lingerie and had no make up on but she still looked good without it and smelt very fresh.

Service - So I walked chatted for a bit she’s a very smiley and bubbly person. Anyway gave the paper. She offered me a shower. Provided me with a fresh clean towel, body wash and hair shampoo  Finished my shower and she was laying there in her lingerie. Took my towel off laid on the bed and she stripped. She put the rubber on started with a Blowjob not teethy at all. She does go a bit deep. I enjoyed it, just a heads up she will keep going until you tell her to stop so that was a bonus for me. Moved on to doggy for a slim figure she has an ass that you can grab firmly and a pleasant view. Does take a good pounding and doesn’t complain or restrict  you at all, makes the right noises. There is a mirror on the other side so you can see everything. After 10 minutes released the load, we sat chatted for a while I had her attention the whole time.

Started round 2, put the rubber on, a lovely blowjob again and this time I asked her for (Cowgirl) she rode it quite well and then switched to missionary which I gave her a good pounding legs up on my shoulders. Then switched it to doggy and finished my load. Relaxed for a bit and chatted she offered a massage but I refused as I did have time left and I didn’t feel like she was clock watching at all anyway took another shower and got dressed gave her a hug and left.

Overall Experience - Alysha provides an excellent service no complaining, no clock watching and everything else was great to do. I will definitely be returning.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 03:30:28 pm by Ahmedhussein979797 »

Offline NuruGuru

Thanks for the review - her profile states CIM and OWO - none which you seemed to take up...

Was OWO and CIM extras on top of her fee? Or as a newbie (seeing as this is your first review) did you just want to be rubbered up?

Hello, no I have gone on many punts but never done review. Sorry if I missed out anything. Yeah the OWO, CIM and Filming are extras. That day just preferred to be rubbered but on my return I think I will be doing more.

Hello, no I have gone on many punts but never done review. Yeah the OWO, CIM and Filming are extras. That day just preferred to be rubbered but on my return I think I will be doing more.