Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Monica - Hammersmith  (Read 2674 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline abikeman

External Link/Members Only

Saw ANM a couple of months ago. Was going to post review but profile disappeared, back now hence review.

Comms v easy - called AW number and made booking for same day.
Location was in a fairly basic flat above a restaurant in Hammersmith. Entry round back and up some stairs. Not the most discreet but not right on the high street at least. Shower is downstairs then walk up with ANM. Got impression that shares flat with another girl on any given day.
ANM looks like photos - all about the tits. Perky and large.
Previous reviews suggested issue with OWO so I had washed carefully. She inspected equally carefully and let me know it was ok to have OWO. Could have been annoying but got green light so all good. OWO was great, no holding back; deep and prolonged. On with condom and started in CG, playing with those tits, enthusiastic DFK, finishing doggy. Seemed to get into it but at same time struggled with size (I'm not massive), and afterwards commented that she is happy with any size for OWO but not so much during sex. Might be an issue for the bigger guys.
I left happy after 30 mins with all services delivered.
Paid £70 plus £10 for DFK.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review  :drinks:

PSA:  Stated NBA on profile, perhaps specific to "young" males. Also an Age bar stating over 40s only.

Offline Comicman

Thank for the review she was one for the hotlist until your comment about size  issues   :dash:

Offline JPin

Thanks for review  :drinks:

PSA:  Stated NBA on profile, perhaps specific to "young" males. Also an Age bar stating over 40s only.

Yeah read Bugsy's recent review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324711.0